My GM Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 I've hung around optical and I've seen him in a few events, I think I speak for everyone above me when I say "SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT"

_optical_

Honestly, to me this app has me make assumptions about you that may not be true but that't what I pick up from it. From reading your original app it seems that since you've worked with Megatron and Iroconian to do a few events makes you seem entitled to the position and you do not have to work very hard to get it so you put a very simple event idea that anyone can think of and you left the player interview completely blank because maybe you thought it wasn't important. Once people started telling you everything was wrong you went back and changed it and I understand that everything may not be perfect the first time but at first your app doesn't seem to that you really want the position more like you've already got it. fixing your app later shows that you finally decided that you think you should put some more work into it but that isn't something that I want to see in a game master. This is purely my opinion off of your application I don't play on the server anymore so this is nothing about you as a person so I cannot judge you on that, but for now it's a -1 from me.
I explained in another reply why I did that. Please read all of the replies before assuming. Iroc and Megatron recommended me to try out so thats why i did. I was confused on the player interview section and it got fixed. I am not mad but please dont assume my character without all the information

Okeas

VIP
I explained in another reply why I did that. Please read all of the replies before assuming. Iroc and Megatron recommended me to try out so thats why i did. I was confused on the player interview section and it got fixed. I am not mad but please dont assume my character without all the information
You said you forgot to do those parts which makes it seem rushed my vote stands

Status
Not open for further replies.