Not open for further replies.

Ricky Toro

Your name:Every
Your steamID:STEAM_0:1:166909645
Your current rank:G-Vip
Amount of Warns:22 Seems like alot but most of them are from 2.0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for:Moderator
Total time with the community (months):Been Playing Since 2.0 dont really know how to check
Current level within the server:255

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (3pm-11pm):
What time during weekends are you available (11am - 10pm):
Time Zone: EST

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s):MetalRp
Position(s):Gamemaster and Admin
Time as position(s):1 Year for GM and 8 Months For Admin
Brief overview of the position(s):I know Mostly all the Commands and how the tool gun works
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Every, have permission from Moxxi, to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I think you should accept mine over other is because ive been a t-gm in the past and once I got that chance I took my job as a T-gm Seriously although I did fail I was not Mingey as a T-Gm and I will not be mingy as a moderator.I think you should give me a chance like T-gm as I said I really loved being T-gm and im pretty sure ill have fun as a moderator.So if you could accept me that would be nice im not asking you to +1 but I respect your Honost Opinon.<3 :)

Oat man

-2 22 warns and if i am not mistaken you just got kick off of T-GM i see you breaking roles a good bit and i think you are cut out

-2 Your game master application was denied, and yet you still were given a chance to prove you could be a GM and you failed. I've also dealt with several issues with you not knowing how to abide by the rule book. Your very immature and can be super toxic some times. You have 22 warnings as well. It doesn't matter if they were from 2.0 or not - you still have them.

Ricky Toro

-2 You didn't pass your game-master trial. I've also dealt with several issues with you not knowing how to abide by the rule book. Your very immature and can be super toxic some times. You have 22 warnings as well. It doesn't matter if they were from 2.0 or not - you still have them.
CAN U JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE

Maguku

VIP
Man you're cool and all but not even I have 22 warns maybe you should take some time to reflect and change yourself for the better

Status
Not open for further replies.