My Staff App <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oat man

I wasetn kicked off T-GM
i failed my trial ok oatman
Failing your trial is being kicked off
oatman are u even allowed to -2 ur only a moderator

Yes i am you should know that if you looked at the info so you didn't even look at everything before applying
2nd off THOSE 22 WARNS AER DFROM 2.0
NOW IF U COULD PLEASE stop hating on me that would be nice <3
Am not Hating on you. You have 22 warns you got Warned about 3 weeks ago

Ricky Toro

Failing your trial is being kicked off

Yes i am you should know that if you looked at the info so you didn't even look at everything before applying

Am not Hating on you. You have 22 warns you got Warned about 3 weeks ago
yea 5 weeks ago

Whiskey

I'm from 2.0 I still have 0 warns, warns are warns, they stick with you. From word around the staff team, the players, and the higher ups you are mingy, disrespectful, and abusive with your power. When one SA told you no for perms for applying for staff, you went behind their back and asked someone else, when one SA tells you no that means you should take some time to prove you are fit for staff, you just got kicked off the GM team for certain reasons which means you are not fit for staff until you can prove you have changed then go ask for perms.

yea u said 3 weeks ago stop relying on the past stay in the present
And yeah since you want to rely on the present, as I already said, you were just kicked off the Gamemaster team, there is no reason for you becoming staff just because Gamemasters didn't work out for you.

Redicule

-2 Your game master application was denied, and yet you still were given a chance to prove you could be a GM and you failed. I've also dealt with several issues with you not knowing how to abide by the rule book. Your very immature and can be super toxic some times. You have 22 warnings as well. It doesn't matter if they were from 2.0 or not - you still have them.
I agree with him

Whiskey

Ok so instead of taking this as criticism and attempting to prove what we said is wrong, you go on here in all caps and start to argue, saying that we are all wrong. This is another reason you are not fit for staff, you can't control your anger which would cause you to mess up during staff sits when you don't get your way.

Pallox

VIP
Well this is just getting out of hand, Every, you just failed your trial. Multiple people complained about your events/you constantly breaking rules. You were given a chance and you wasted it. The past reflects who you used to be, but still having 5 warns since 4.0 still shows that you have barely any care for the rules. All the responses you have given have been unnecessarily rude and dramatic. Once again you have been given a chance you probably shouldn’t have gotten to begin with.

-2 for all of those reasons

Phaze

VIP
I was the one to end your Gamemaster trial and the reasons were is you used your powers of gamemaster outside of events. You ask when you could re-apply and I said take some time and gain experience and change the way you act with people. 3 days later you go and start asking Croc if you can re-apply and he told you, you have to wait two weeks to be considered for re-apply. 20 minutes later you are asking me to ask Moxxi for perms to be Moderator, when I said you had to do it, 2 minutes later Caitlyn is asking for you. To me after that you are just trying to get a rank on the server to have Perms and dont want to carry the resposibity that come with those perms and are not ready for them. When Croc and I did your Gamemaster Training we told you that we are giving you a chance and that you cant mess up and yet you did and now you are asking for another chance from a different person. It is not my decisions if you get staff but you are not ready for staff. Maybe one day you will be, but not now. -3

-1 just from reading this app and the replies I can tell you're extremely short tempered and you don't think about your actions/words. You do not seem to be ready for any responsibility in your current state and perhaps you should reevaluate yourself and make positive changes to better yourself for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.