My time has come full circle

So it may come as a surprise to hear I'm stepping down and not just stepping down from staff but from the server. There are many reasons why but all having to do with IRL stuff that I just can't put aside anymore. Anxiety has been worse, been dealing with some schizophrenia type stuff and having break downs destroying shit in my house and it's all just a lot. This is not something I wanna do but more of something I need to do. I had so much fun on the server and I honestly thank you all for all you have done for me, thank you all. Sorry that this just all came out of know where and to all those I didn't really say bye to bye and thank you - Andrew / Scary

Last edited:

Metro

Gamemaster
VIP
Best of Luck bruh. IRL comes first, I hope you get everything straightened out. One of the first people I met here that I could say attributed to me staying and playing here. Good Luck.

K

Kalrain

REALLY going to miss you, way more than I should. Have fun with whatever you do, you'll always be welcome back <3

We had our ups and downs from time to time, always complaning about Lord of benches :), but its all good. Gonna miss you tho. I really hope you get better :) see you around some day

P

Pallox

The application has been denied and locked you can reapply in 2 years.

Dwayne

VIP
What the fuck bruh............................................................................................................................................
Lowkey one of my favorites take that how you will because you know I tell all my staff members how much I like them...............

C

Charger_AU

Damn... We'll miss you Scary. I hope things get easier in your personal life.