My warn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rightpop

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:83209209 IGN: Leftpop/Rightpop (Depends what life im on)
Staff Member who warned me: Foxes (Steam name is Mace Window)
Warn Reason: Kiling through wall
What Happened: The sith were raiding the jedi and we couldnt get in beacuse a trooper was shooting through the little fencing thing to the JC room so I hopped onto the little thing and Fury 3 Heavyed him through the wall, Then I was Brought by Foxes but my game was glitching where i cant hear people, so I had him type it out, He said why did you kill him through wall? and I siad i thoguht you can, so he never do it again and still warned me... but i didnt know but didnt get a verbal or warning first.

Why should this appeal be accepted?: I think it should be accpted beacuse I did not know you cannot kill through walls but troopers can shoot through Fencing so I thoguht it would be alright but I got wanred without a verbal first.

(No Proof)

I explained all of it to you both in mic and text [what you said I said in the report and more] and it is common sense that stabbing through a wall is failrp. I was speaking to an admin about it the whole time and I checked with him and he said to warn you so it wasn't just my judgement on the scenario.

Okeas

VIP
You are level 180 and you should very well know the rules of attacking through walls. You've probably seen people get warned for doing the same thing or doing it during events. -1

-1 you are on the server all day every day and have been for a while I know for a fact you knew it was against the rules, you clearly got frustrated and heavied him through a wall it’s not anything big like a ban it’s just a warn take it and let it be your lesson for the future

Loody

VIP
both sides are able to attack through the wall and jedi have the same checkpoint so all factions can attack through a wall like this i dont think its worth a warn but if you feel strongly about it not being allowed the staff member should have just said you cant do it

Dwayne

VIP
Hitting through walls in events and raids are bounds to be kicked out. As for a PvP perspective it hasn't been really discussed about among the staff team, there haven't been really all that many instances in which this has occurred. This is going to stay up for a few.

Okeas

VIP
When I was paladin I was specifically told I was not allowed to attack through the wall, don't remember which SA it was but I know it was a SA

Yeah everyone always says that you can’t attack through the wall and it makes sense to not be able to just heavy someone brought a wall who is unable to attack you back doesn’t that defeat the entire purpose of the check points in both sith and Jedi
However with that being said it’s completely unfair and unrealistic for troopers to be shooting through walls/fences there’s no way to reflect back at them or get close to them

Tubbs

Yeah everyone always says that you can’t attack through the wall and it makes sense to not be able to just heavy someone brought a wall who is unable to attack you back doesn’t that defeat the entire purpose of the check points in both sith and Jedi
However with that being said it’s completely unfair and unrealistic for troopers to be shooting through walls/fences there’s no way to reflect back at them or get close to them
Did you just say its un realistic for troopers to shoot through fences and walls. Also if they can heavy you through a wall you can heavy them too. Sabers go through things blasters go through things epecially fences.

Did you just say its un realistic for troopers to shoot through fences and walls. Also if they can heavy you through a wall you can heavy them too. Sabers go through things blasters go through things epecially fences.
Youre being unreal your sabers not 30 ft you can’t heavy a trooper sitting back shooting through fences and what’s the point of the checkpoint if people are gonna go on each side of you and just heavy you / kill you through the wall

You cant heavy a trooper 30ft away if there is a wall or not......
Thanks for pointing out the fucking obvious my point is he’s 30 feet away you said heavy him through the wall if he’s shooting through the wall what dumbass trooper is gonna stand directly behind a fence while shooting at it, the way to counter troopers is to get close to them, if they’re 30 feet away and behind a wall, with a person standing in the checkpoint how the fuck are you gonna get to them it’s broken and makes no sense and it’s not logical to shoot or hit someone through a wall you actually sound dumb right now

Tubbs

I said if you are being heavied to heavy them back. Whats wrong with shooting through a fence or wall again. Especially a fence which has actual holes in it.

I said if you are being heavied to heavy them back. Whats wrong with shooting through a fence or wall again. Especially a fence which has actual holes in it.
I’m not even gonna bother replying anymore because you clearly don’t have the audacity to actually read my messages before replying

Status
Not open for further replies.