My warn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clarify as some people appear to be confused, we were not shooting through a wall or at a distance, we were sitting on top of the checkpoint in the jedi council room and shooting directly down through the fenced part, which has large holes in it. You are not able to shoot through that wall or any other part of the fence. This is RP friendly however stabbing and killing someone through a wall doesn't seem to be. You are able to block/reflect these either by aiming straight ahead or up whereas it is literally impossible to do anything with a blade through a wall.

Last edited:
F

Flash

+2 Did you at least give him a verbal this is kinda of a grey spot. I feel the same with Jacob!

I explained why it was wrong but I didn't give him a verbal as he is level 180, been with the server for ages and should know not to kill through walls but idk

Tubbs

I explained why it was wrong but I didn't give him a verbal as he is level 180, been with the server for ages and should know not to kill through walls but idk
I don't think its against the rules tbh mace even after talking to other staff some agree some disagree. Its not a know rule. You should have verbaled him.

Status
Not open for further replies.