Gray Jedi Application Form

Steam Name: Myth
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:77591197
CC Name: The Red Jedi
Current names/ranks on server: Master Myth, Darth Myth, IT PVT Myth
Level: 200
Number of warns: 3
Time on Server: a long ass time, like a year

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: Gray Jedi are people who do not define themselves as Jedi nor Sith; they are in the middle of all force users. Choosing not only to study one side, but to learn from all off what the force has to offer. They are not defined by code nor council unless you count a personal code. They're simply the space between the light side and the dark side of the force. They follow their own path and find out what the force means to them. They want to find out the extent of their force power without falling to the dark side of the force. They are people who don't follow the ideals of Jedi nor Sith, they follow their own goals and won't let the codes of either factions stop them.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: My character Myth has had quite the lifetime as jedi, he has been council on 7 different occasions. In all of his life he has studied the light side of the force. My goal as a gray jedi is to explore the dark side of the force, the extent of my power without following the morals and constructs off the Sith Empire. Studying on tat, meeting those from all races and factions and furthering the extent of my knowledge is the goal. To not be bound by those who have power over me due to a rank within a hierarchy, to be a free man, freedom of knowledge, religion and self. To become one with myself and the force, rather than my faction and the force.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray:
I have played all 3 factions on the server, even though my Eternal Empire life is currently inactive, i have got a taste of what the faction is like. I've worked my way up to master twice on both of my Jedi lives and made it to Darth on my converted jedi life. I am also a dedicated member and and gamemaster in the community, spending more time on tat allows me to run more small on planet events on tat. I also want to bring some more interesting things to the gray Jedi because most people feel like they do nothing and that they shouldn't be a thing, my gray jedi will have a purpose, maybe a permanent community center owner that can run croc sop whenever needed, or a gray jedi that always seems to have a new goal and a new quest. I also feel like I don't have a place in jedi at times, my urge to slaughter younglings and random troopers I see on tat.

Please note. At anytime you can be removed from Gray. It is a privilege and should be taken seriously. Failure to maintain good RP standings may result in loss of position by staff's discretion.

Myth

VIP
-1 3 warns is a bit too high for me chief try again in another year, thanks
lets get this straight, i joined this server in december of 2017 and 3 warns is too many in over a year, and one of my warnns is for "big gay" and the other is for "nibba" fake warns, fake news

Okeas

VIP
lets get this straight, i joined this server in december of 2017 and 3 warns is too many in over a year, and one of my warnns is for "big gay" and the other is for "nibba" fake warns, fake news
I hope you know it’s actually a +1

IROCONIAN

Myth joined around the time I did, although we were equally as active he was far more enriching to the server. I have been only Jedi and people are a bit annoyed by that. Myth has navigated success in both Sith and Jedi, he never breaks the rules, never been toxic and has always been a friend to Reborn. He is my captain, a person that can actually use versatile at a boss level. He also was a deciding factor on me applying for gamemasters, which has been a blast and helped keep me stay active on the server after a pretty disappointing experience that has most people quit. I wish i could follow into the Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.