Myth's Gray Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

IROCONIAN

"To not be bound by those who have power over me due to a rank within a hierarchy, to be a free man, freedom of knowledge, religion and self. To become one with myself and the force, rather than my faction and the force." - Myth

epic quote

Okeas

VIP
Myth joined around the time I did, although we were equally as active he was far more enriching to the server. I have been only Jedi and people are a bit annoyed by that. Myth has navigated success in both Sith and Jedi, he never breaks the rules, never been toxic and has always been a friend to Reborn. He is my captain, a person that can actually use versatile at a boss level. He also was a deciding factor on me applying for gamemasters, which has been a blast and helped keep me stay active on the server after a pretty disappointing experience that has most people quit. I wish i could follow into the Gray
Bruh just give Shepard $50 and you got it, fukin eZ

Tubbs

lets get this straight, i joined this server in december of 2017 and 3 warns is too many in over a year, and one of my warnns is for "big gay" and the other is for "nibba" fake warns, fake news
Doesn't sound right -93

Status
Not open for further replies.