Nahcarras Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nahcarra

Steam Name and In-Game Name:Black Stud Steam. IGN Nahcarra
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:56416055
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim)
Banning Staff:Vivlan Skywalker
Reason for Ban:Saying The N Word (Not The er One)
Ban Time:2 Days
What did you do?:Saying The N Word (Not The er One)
Why you should be unbanned:Because I've Learnt My Leason And I Understand How The Use Of That Word Is Unacceptable In Any Matter (Plus I Just Bought G-VIP)

Last edited:
Use correct format and it doesnt matter if its with the er at the end or not ite still not tolerated. Its also a 2 day ban so i would say just wait it out ive seen people get benned for the same thing for a week + so i am going to -1 here

Papi

VIP
-2 not knowing isn’t ever an excuse it’s not hard to read the rules so just wait it out

Solomon

Im gonna have to -1 you beacuse you didnt have the n word pass so what you did was a breach of security sorry.

WHAT ONLY 2 DAYS!!!

-1 Rep

I got tricked into saying the N word and got banned for 2 weeks. I didnt even mean it in a racist way. People in chat told me it would change to another message and someone said "Try it" nobody told me I would get banned so I did it. I was banned for 2 weeks and only on an appeal where I explained myself it got lowered to 1 week. Just wait out the 2 day ban. Holy fucking shit im just pissed yours was for 2 days. The Racisms Standard should be 1 week. Im fine with waiting 1 Week I admit what I did was wrong even if not intended. In honesty your ban should be EXTENDED to 6 days.

WHAT ONLY 2 DAYS!!!

-1 Rep

I got tricked into saying the N word and got banned for 2 weeks. I didnt even mean it in a racist way. People in chat told me it would change to another message and someone said "Try it" nobody told me I would get banned so I did it. I was banned for 2 weeks and only on an appeal where I explained myself it got lowered to 1 week. Just wait out the 2 day ban. Holy fucking shit im just pissed yours was for 2 days. The Racisms Standard should be 1 week. Im fine with waiting 1 Week I admit what I did was wrong even if not intended. In honesty your ban should be EXTENDED to 6 days.

You also said it with the "Hard ER"

You can wait the 2 days. You know saying the N word is unacceptable and you're playing on a server with kids between the ages of 11-14. You can wait the amount of hours you have left. Just don't let me catch you say it again.

You can wait the 2 days. You know saying the N word is unacceptable and you're playing on a server with kids between the ages of 11-14. You can wait the amount of hours you have left. Just don't let me catch you say it again.
I dont think that age of people have anything to do with it its just the history of the word that makes it not good

Status
Not open for further replies.