NBA Finals bets

Theseus

Ima say Portland(good chance) and bucks(guaranteed) meet and bucks in 7
And Portland dethrones the Warrior's ins 6
and Bucks stomp raptors in 5
Finals MVP and MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo

Theseus

You have the bucks over the raptors? I sat there and watched my team lose to Kawhi off a quadruple doink
Yikes and yeah the Raptors are a solid team don't get me wrong but Giannis is best player in the NBA in my opinion and I don't think even if Kawhi was guarding i=him they can hold him back plus the Bucks entire starting line up to me seems like a better matchup Kawhi is great Kyle Lowry is just washed up now though if it was old Lowry from when DeRozan was around I would put the Raptors over but rn I feel like the Bucks gonna win it all

Xar

VIP
I mean over the past few years the golden state warriors have won like every playoff, don’t get me wrong they play good but it’s getting boring. Hoping for Bucks to win, but I don’t believe Raptors will process.

I mean over the past few years the Eternal Umpires have been causing a lot of havoc and I'm sure eventually they will win the Championship with their legendary play of hitting 58 consecutive field goals and then slam dunking a home run. I don't know, I've only heard about them through the Media talking about the EU.