New Trooper Rule

Jiffrey

A New Rule that should be added Is this: When a Jedi/Sith/EE are engaging in combat, a trooper can not intervene as it would cause soooooo much team damage, and it disrupts the entire fight that is taking place. It's also pretty irritating when a trooper comes up to a duel and lights the entire thing up at 900 rounds per minute, killing both factions, and that is considered FailRP because you are hitting both factions with a machine gun, and you have the chance of killing one of your own fighters.

-1 already discussed in the discord.
If you think someone is purposely shooting teammates then you can call staff.
Also literally 0 of the guns can do 900 RPM, the highest is 310 im pretty sure.

Estrella

Highest one is like 500 if I am correct also this is more of a role play issue tbh. Sith engaged even if a teammate was in combat. Republic Troopers didn’t because it was dangerous for the Jedi

Jiffrey

The 900 RPM was just an exxageration bc thats what it feels like when someone is just lighting up the entire fight from afar

Tubbs

A New Rule that should be added Is this: When a Jedi/Sith/EE are engaging in combat, a trooper can not intervene as it would cause soooooo much team damage, and it disrupts the entire fight that is taking place. It's also pretty irritating when a trooper comes up to a duel and lights the entire thing up at 900 rounds per minute, killing both factions, and that is considered FailRP because you are hitting both factions with a machine gun, and you have the chance of killing one of your own fighters.
if 10 people all mosh pit they can tk lets make that fail rp too. This server is now a 1v1 only server.

Dredd

Hey God of Troopers here
though I do agree that troopers aim can be bad sometimes other times it's that force users like to run in front of shooting troopers or trying to fight against someone who has a squad of troopers shooting at them.

So because of this fact i want to make a new rule NO FORCE USERS ALLOWED NOW IT'S JUST GONNA BE TROOPERS ONLY BABY!!!

IROCONIAN

Ah yes, you know you are not in a faction on Reborn until you get tk. Yes it is annoying, but intentional team killing is worse and happens too often.

not saying this is intentional.-1 your idea as well. you are shining the light on a bigger problem though.

Team killing mistake or not should be an exilable offense or at least open for demotion.

players regularly deny me kills by shooting their low life comrade in the face. not cool

thinking about doing a montage.

I think limit their bacta canisters to one. it takes a long time to kill a trooper and a force user who are tactically teaming up.

Sniper

The reason his doing this because of me. Me and him were engaging in a fight when Sith raided Jedi, Some IT was shooting at him he didn't hit me that much but he did hit Jiffery more.

Jiffrey

The reason his doing this because of me. Me and him were engaging in a fight when Sith raided Jedi, Some IT was shooting at him he didn't hit me that much but he did hit Jiffery more.
Thats not the reason, its because everytime i am in a fight on tat, a trooper ontop of the tower just unloads magazines worth of ammo into the fight and theres no way that the trooper isnt hitting his own teammate because we are right next to eachother

Thats not the reason, its because everytime i am in a fight on tat, a trooper ontop of the tower just unloads magazines worth of ammo into the fight and theres no way that the trooper isnt hitting his own teammate because we are right next to eachother
Its bound to happen, troopers arent skilled enough to aim and its hard when some are far away and you guys are moving like crazy, take this from someone who plays trooper we dont mean to shoot you, you just walk right where we are about to shoot

Caitlyn

Yea, mosh pits are suspose to be a thing the server doesnt have dueling arenas yet. @4.0 there will be dueling arenas.
Actually bounty hunter gun does 950RPM but the thing is its irrelevent it doesnt actually affect the speed, hard to explain.... RPM stats on guns dont really mean anything. (IN GMOD)