Nights Merc Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qualifications
Steam Name: Chill/Night/Phoenix
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:35676328
In-game Name(s) - II Lore BI Horus Valore, Barsen'Thor Phoenix Kush
Server Playtime - 3 weeks
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 5.125 hours on main account + a random assort of time on others
Warn Count -0
Age - 23

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[X ]

QUESTIONNAIRE
Event Character roles require a good amount of knowledge of lore, server history, and current server events.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
The interest I have in the SWU is all the in-depth character development, even the one time appearance characters can end up with a mountain of lore. I also love the fact that everything connects in someway or in some form allowing for a complete story to be told, but yet at the same time allowing more threads to be creating and thus creating more stories to be told.
What is the name of your character, and what is their history?
Kane has never had an luxurious life nor a dark one. He was born on Coruscant and often found himself hoping planets and systems to help his parents with their merchants business they had started together. Always learning new things from both the republic and empire citizens. Whether that be weapons training, proper etiquette, how to build connections, or just everyday topics. That was his life up until he turned eighteen and decided to start his own business and do things his own way. While he was successful at first, his success did not last very long. As most money making contracts were done by the more prominent and well-known traders. After a very particularly stressful month of almost no income, he decided to redo his business model and focus on the war market. He had realize that both sides will never give up willingly and neither sith or jedi had the man power to defeat the other and lock them into submission with this realization he decided that starting a 1 man mercenary shop will net him all the income he could ever need and could actually achieve his goal of retiring early and spending his golden years doing whatever he wanted and all it would cost him is a few years of mercenary work. So he set his plan into motion, finding a trainer to help him hone his body into one that will be most ideal for the jobs he will have to take.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?

He is motivated by his laziness. He doesn't want to work til the day he dies and sees that starting a mercenary business is the best way to achieve his goal faster. He wants to do the quickest option out there for the most reward and while mercenary work is dangerous he sees that the upsides are way better than the downside of this line of work. His other motivating would be to create a big enough client base that he can outsource to the other mercs, so that he will always have a steady income of credits to work with. Essentially creating a infinite loop of circulating money for himself and his business.

ROLE QUESTIONNAIRE
Copy and answer only the questions relevant to your role.

MERCENARY
Why has your character not joined either the Republic or Imperial military with their combat ability?
Kane have seen both sides of the war and has talked to countless imperial military and republic officials. Talking to both have given him the opinion that neither are wrong or right. They are both just pushing their ideals on each other and to see who will break first. This line of thinking gave him the thought that if both sides want me . Why not just become a neutral party and have them bid for my services instead of pledging loyalty to one faction?

What is your character’s goal as a Mercenary?

How will your character interact with the Republic and Empire?
Kane will interact with the Republic and Empire the same way. He has no ill will towards either side. It will be purely from a economical point of view when it comes to interacting with them 1 on 1. He first and only goal is to get enough money for retirement or to start up his own Bounty Hunters Guild to compete with current existing one.

**I'll work on this more thought the week, wanted to get out there for now as its basically almost complete, I would also like to freely admit, that this is a character that hasn't been 100 percent ironed out, but I would like to free RP this character as much as possible allowing the people around him to influence him heavily and I believe having a relatively neutral story is required for this**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.