Nihilus

Player Information
Your name: Nihilus
Your steamID: STEAM_1:0:419339083
Your current rank: G-VIP
Amount of Warns: 2

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: TMOD
Total time with the community (months): About 2 years, switched accounts after the total wipe.
Current level within the server: 64

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 7 - 10 (or) 3:30 - 10
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 11 - 11

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): TitsRP
Position(s): Moderator
Time as position(s): 5 Months
Brief overview of the position(s): I was a moderator on TitsRP and helped players with their experience by dealing with their problems, I got removed from staff because of a technicality of being away without telling someone for a long period of time, but I did it in a pm and not a main discord message.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[ X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Nihilus, have permission from Shepard to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[ X ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I have previous experience on GMod servers and I understand what kind of people would minge, not be here to roleplay, and I think I can help the community. I understand the duties and jobs that a GMod server moderator would need, and would benefit the community as a whole. I can commit lots of my time to moderating a server because I have the time to. If I was accepted I would need someone to retrain me, but not the same intensity as someone completely new to moderating on a GMOD server. I am on early in the morning some times and would be able to deal with the situations players need before all the other admins get on, and about 25% of my time on the server is when no admin is on the server, so that's a lot more time an admin or moderator could be on. Thanks for the consideration.

Last edited:

Okeas

VIP
Neutral, I see you on but I haven't really talked to you at all so I have no idea what you're like.

Vethar

VIP
The times I have had around you all I have seen if you being a minge and making some sith real mad. I’ll change my vote if I see you approve your behaviour ingame.

Last edited:

Boomer

VIP
-1 asked to wager duel me, we did wager duels, he lost money, started calling me toxic stuff and called me Jew pig. Not fit for staff

Sloth

netural you were cool when we played together but need prob another week or 2 on the server to readjust

Cal Kestis

-1 Didnt have an opinion until after two duels today when he started being toxic and shit. Dont know why you'd act like that when you have a staff app up.

Status
Not open for further replies.