Nomad

VIP
Steam Name and In-Game Name: Nomad
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95434635
Server: JvS
Banning Staff: Loody
Reason for Ban: Selling Spawned Legendarys
Ban Time: 2 weeks
What did you do?: so i had legendary crystal but i lost it i asked croc to get back for me and i got it then i forgot i had it in my 2nd lightsaber so i thought i lost it becouse of my inv space so i asked whisky to spawn it back for me and i got it back and later i realized i had that 1st one all along so what did i do i sold them both on aution (i know that was stupid i should give it back to admin)and next day i woke up and i forgot i sold them both on aution (yes i have small memory) and i asked croc to get it back after that i remembered that i sold it too on aution but it was too late i got little bit nervus and i got banned

Why you should be unbanned: i know how it looks like but i didnt do it specially sometimes i just dont think i really like this server im a long time player i just didnt think doing that stuff and i want to play on this server it helps me with real life problems it was stupid to keep this 2nd one with me and not give it back to staff i really hope you will understand

Highlord Miles

Founder
VIP
You had a crystal. It was on your other saber. You forgot. You got another one spawned in. After finding the other one, you then sold them both on an auction. Then you forgot you sold them on the auction and asked for them again.

Just wanted to make sure I had the story correct.

Nomad

VIP
You had a crystal. It was on your other saber. You forgot. You got another one spawned in. After finding the other one, you then sold them both on an auction. Then you forgot you sold them on the auction and asked for them again.

Just wanted to make sure I had the story correct.
i forgot i sold 2nd one too on auction but yeah thats correct story it was my mistake and i didnt want this to happen

Last edited:

Obibo

VIP
I'm not so sure about this one chief, I want to believe you because I dont think you would do it but at the same time the story is so far fetched that I cant really see you not doing it either

Nomad

VIP
I'm not so sure about this one chief, I want to believe you because I dont think you would do it but at the same time the story is so far fetched that I cant really see you not doing it either
but thats what happend i just dont think and sometimes im high when i play u know

Luna

VIP
so you put a legendary crystal on you're off hand when you weren't using 2 sabers, seems pretty sketchy to me

Steely

VIP
Now as a former rugby player ive had many concussions and i have a bad memory but jesus if all this happened within a couple days you surely would remember having the legendary spawned in for you and selling it at the auction but people have some really bad short term memory so im just gonna be neutral on this and see what other people say.

+1 I’ve had times where I’ve checked my double saber and had items on it that I forgot I had. 2 weeks ago I had a dual Kosovo on you secondary and sold it for credits. Could be an honest mistake

what do you mean by multiple times?
You lost it the first time, you got it spawned in. After that you told whiskey you lost it cause of full inventory. You sold those two and then asked croc to spawn in the one whiskey gave you. Sorry, I just dont belive you "forgot".

Whiskey

So you forgot in the same exact day as you took that screenshot to get another one, I'm not going to lie I have forgotten that I put a crystal on my offhand saber, but I always check it if I think I am missing a crystal. -3 you should have thought at or before the auction as to where you got a whole other Shepard's guile. As Scary said, you are lucky it's not a perma.

Status
Not open for further replies.