Nomad Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad

VIP
So you forgot in the same exact day as you took that screenshot to get another one, I'm not going to lie I have forgotten that I put a crystal on my offhand saber, but I always check it if I think I am missing a crystal. -3 you should have thought at or before the auction as to where you got a whole other Shepard's guile. As Scary said, you are lucky it's not a perma.
ok just so u know i didnt took screenshot and asked for it in same day and yes is should have thought

Estrella

Nomad I love you. But dude I know you aren’t this stupid. Maybe the first time was a mistake, but second time I know that was just you trying to break the system. Even if you did, you still sold two and you knew you were breaking rules. That is definitely a permanent ban -1.

Nomad

VIP
You lost it the first time, you got it spawned in. After that you told whiskey you lost it cause of full inventory. You sold those two and then asked croc to spawn in the one whiskey gave you. Sorry, I just dont belive you "forgot".
i dont have long term memory its easy for me to forget alot of things (thats why i have problems irl)you can not belive me but thats the truth

Whiskey

what do you mean same day i uploaded it when i was asked for screenshot
You said that you did not take a screenshot and asked me on the same day for it back. But that screenshot shows the date March 2nd, 2019, which is the day you asked for it.

Nomad

VIP
You said that you did not take a screenshot and asked me on the same day for it back. But that screenshot shows the date March 2nd, 2019, which is the day you asked for it.
i made screenshot but i uploaded it later and i didnt leveled up 5 times in 1 day

Status
Not open for further replies.