North Dakota's Staff Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your name: North Dakota
Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:179909643
Your current rank: [G-VIP]
Amount of Warns: EDIT: 2 warns (one from July 24th and another from November 18th)

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: T-mod
Total time with the community (months): 4 months
Current level within the server: 178

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 5:00 pm-9:00pm CST
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 10:00 am- 10:00 pm

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s):
Position(s):
Time as position(s):
Brief overview of the position(s):
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, North Dakota, have permission from Croc to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
Why am I deserving of the role of T-mod? When I am in the server my favorite things to do is helping others out whether it is resolving a personal conflict or helping someone with the rules, I am always willing to help. In the past you might of saw me as a minge or just some kid but I have done a complete one-eighty and I have bettered my ways to the point where I have become council but this is off topic and I wont cover it.
I am most likely one of the known players within the JvS Reborn community and I feel that I can successfully conversate with pretty much anyone in the server allowing me to even solve certain problems much quicker. As a person I have some strengths and weaknesses and I believe that my strengths outweigh the weaknesses. A major strength I possess is the ability to problem solve in a speedy fashion when faced with an issue, an example of this would be when helped resolve a fight between two players (Naga and DeathKnot). What had happened is DeathKnot was being annoyed by Naga annoying/yelling at her and when she had brought it up to me I had the two talk it out and even suggest ways to solve the arguments between the two. After I had done this DeathKnot had told me that her and Naga were once again friends. One of my few weaknesses I have is the ability to multitask but it is an easy thing to improve on and I am working on currently. Another strength I have is the ability to get the point across as I speak. I may stutter or slur as i’m speaking but when given time to think and the room to do so i can get the point through as to not confuse others in a situation. My popularity in the server, my problem solving skills, and my ability to get the point across and explain certain situations is why I believe you should support my Application for the rank of T-mod.

Last edited:

Jaffa

VIP
+2 Good guy, Very mature, great role play and knowledgable, I think you will do good on the staff team, best of luck with your application.

P

Pallox

+1 good boy, active, just we dont need to have spies on the staff team.

Turtle

VIP
Neutral, I don't talk to you much anymore but you weren't all that mature from what I recall. Once you got demoted from a high position you were a bit of a minge. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.