Obibo's GM App: Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obibo

VIP
Game Master Application

Steam name: Obibo

Steam ID: 76561198302255110

Ingame name(s): Jedi Council Obibo Kenobi - 59th MSGT Plo Kenek - Deputy Captain Visas Marr

Current play time: over 400 hours

Time in Garry’s Mod: 1268 hours

Amount of warns: 0

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience:
Server(s): Freelancer's CWRP (I was a T-Mod but i helped a GM craft an event) T-Mods also had permissions to create mini events
Time as position: 50 hours

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)
Would you consider yourself a good builder?
[ ] yes
[x ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)
As a T-Mod on freelancer's, i created a lot of mini events where NPCs had to be controlled on damage amount, notarget, health, and more.

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[x ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore: I consider myself very proficient in star wars lore. as for experience with creating storylines, i have helped gamemasters on other servers come up with ideas for events

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[x ] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[1 ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?

[x ] yes

[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.): Create and assist in creation of fun OOC and RP events that are fun for everyone (Even troopers)

Plan an event (story based or building based): Arena:

The event starts off with the arena announcer calling anyone who wishes to participate from all the factions in a grand arena to test their skills.

They are then put into a big room where they are told they will work together to defeat a variety of enemies in the arena and each boss has a special mechanic they have to figure out before they can progress. They are also informed that there is an energy field within the arena so that noone can die but that doesnt mean the wont get hurt badly.

They are then released into the arena to face their first opponent

Boss 1: Deadeye Duncan
HP: 25k
Mechanic: None. This is an introductory boss.

After defeating the first boss they will be congratulated and told to prepare for their next duel.

Boss 2: Edward Sallow
HP: 30k
Mechanic: has an army of 3 legates with 10k hp each with only a basic saber and no force powers

After defeating the first boss they will be congratulated and told to prepare for their next duel.

Boss 3: Rogue Shadow Drallig
HP: 35k
Mechanic: has 2 healers with 10k hp each that have no weapons but can use force lightning and heal

Final Boss: The Mysterious Stranger
HP: 50k
Mechanic: Has 3 droid shield units that only have basic sabers and 15k hp each that must be destroyed before you can deal damage to the main boss

User Administrative Agreement

By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:

- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters [x ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Obibo, have permission from Four/Five (HGM) to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[x ]

Player Interview:

Hi, my name is Obibo, Ive been a star wars fan for most of my life, but i never really knew or thought about Star Wars RP on GMod until about 4 months ago, but once I started, I was hooked. I find it a really good outlet to express myself and have fun. I can guarantee that if i have freetime its going to be used on this server, and i have a LOT of freetime. I really like to create star wars stories and characters of my own, and as stated above, this server has given me a chance to do that. I feel that if I was a gamemaster i could also fulfill my want to create my own star wars stories for others to enjoy. I consider myself to be creative and I think i could use that creativity to bring fun stories to other players. I dont have too much experience on the building side of things but i am very eager and willing to learn. I do, however have experience when it comes to creating stories as I have done that on other servers. I really have a lot of fun on reborn, and I'd like to share that fun I have with other people.

Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

I think that you should support my application because I consider myself to be calm and level headed despite bad circumstances. I'm also Creative, and i like to help other people have fun. I also have a decent amount of experience with SWRP as out of my 1200 hours, over 900 of them have been on SWRP, also, about 150 hours have been spent on sandbox mode, messing around and learning new ways to create fun things. (the remaining hours are prophunt with my friend) In sumarry, I think that I have the skills necessary to make fun and engaging events that players will want to participate in.

Okeas

VIP
-1 heavies me in the back on my gray life during raids and does Jedi council 🧐

Edit: It's a +1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.