Draco

Steam Name and In-Game Name: ST Master Odin
SteamID: STEAM_1:0:8948262
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) Jedi Vs Sith
Banning Staff:Scary Tiger
Reason for Ban: Racism
Ban Time:permanent
What did you do?:I spammed ares is the n Word
Why you should be unbanned: It should not be a perm i know what i did was really bad but i think i deserve a 4 week ban and Ares was saying the n word and spamming it and even quest was too in the beginning but i was warned about it too but i deserve at least a 4 week but not Permanent please im sorry.

-3, you were warned about it, LTAP'd, and still adverted that someone is a N-word. Doesn't need to be a perma, but I think you should appeal this at a later date.

Draco

I actually was banned my game maybe crashed because the new map gave me at least 5 FPS couldn’t do much and I have my Mac rn and I couldn’t reconnect then it let me and I was banned so yes I was banned before

-3. spammed it with the intent to harm a player. You said somthing fully knowing its a no no. You didnt say it once, you said it multiple times which is why its so long. You also left right after spamming it to avoid punishment which is LTAP. if Ares was saying it then you should of called staff. Also, idk where this "power hungry staff" thing is coming from, it just sounds foolish.

Status
Not open for further replies.