Oil's Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oil

VIP
Steam Name and In-Game Name: legend 27,Prince Oil Sundar,HB Lord Lio and SQ Knight Unknown

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:244891589

Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) JvS

Banning Staff: Cause

Reason for Ban: spoilers

Ban Time: 1 week

What did you do?: I said in /ooc Blank dies

Why you should be unbanned: I admit that I did give a little spoiler and I deserved a ban,But it was never a rule before yesterday morning. I was banned for a week, That's a pretty long time for a little movie spoiler compared to something like racism/Mass rdm which is around 3-4 days. So I feel like staff care more about movie spoilers than other things, but maybe that's just me being dumb. I haven't seen movie because I hate the plots with thanos. I am not even looking for a full unban just a reduction to 1-3 days.

*New* Look what this guy got SMH : (Zachzach1222) RT RECON III SSGT Mythos has banned Apprentice Adarsh for 3 days. Reason: spoilers

Last edited:
+3, We ban people for saying the n-word once and a spoiler once for a full week, but we're going to get boys running around Mass RDMing and slap them with a shorter ban. I think we should change the two around and let this idiot be unbanned since it's already been a few days and hes learned his lesson.

Okeas

VIP
Honestly idk what the fuck you guys are doing on the internet if you don’t want spoilers.
+1 I think the rule in general is kinda dumb tbh.

Steam Name and In-Game Name: legend 27,Prince Oil Sundar,HB Lord Lio and SQ Knight Unknown

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:244891589

Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) JvS

Banning Staff: Cause

Reason for Ban: spoilers

Ban Time: 1 week

What did you do?: I said in /ooc Blank dies

Why you should be unbanned: I admit that I did give a little spoiler and I deserved a ban,But it was never a rule before yesterday morning. I was banned for a week, That's a pretty long time for a little movie spoiler compared to something like racism/Mass rdm which is around 3-4 days. So I feel like staff care more about movie spoilers than other things, but maybe that's just me being dumb. I haven't seen movie because I hate the plots with thanos. I am not even looking for a full unban just a reduction to 1-3 days.
I feel like people punish you very hard for spoiling endgame because it was a 11 year build up of movies that some guy on the internet ruined.

Oil

VIP
I mean its definitely not that last Avengers movie, Like fast and furious I think it said last ride or something in like 5th movie, its like 10th one coming out
I feel like people punish you very hard for spoiling endgame because it was a 11 year build up of movies that some guy on the internet ruined.

Faerie

VIP
-1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 You were a butthead and tried to ruin others joy :( You do not spark joy uwu. Marie Kondo does not approve owo

Oil

VIP
I dont know I just saw I said /ooc someone's dies I just didn't look at the name
Edit just looked at saw it says blank but it still should be a ban
When I was banned it was not a rule or even talked about, It was one of those things that are a rule but no one was told about it.

Spin

VIP
+1, if it was supposed to be a spoof on and endgame spoiler, then well... the culmination of 21 movies and NO ONE DIES? thats... really unlikely

P.S yes I have seen endgame, no that aint a spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.