Not open for further replies.

Oil

VIP
Steam Name: Legend 27
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:244891589
CC Name:Oil
Current names/ranks on server: NINQ DO APP Li0/Jedi Knight Lio/ EE Knight Oil
Level:190
Number of warns (active/total): 1 (Not active)
Time on Server (approx): I have been on the server since Aug 19, 2018

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you:There is two versions within the Gray where the first one is a mix-up between both the Jedi Order and the Sith, it was both to represent the force users who did not fit themself into the teachings and beliefs taught from neither side of the force, where they instead seek harmony and balance within themselves between either side of the force and to not surrender to each other. Where the second version refers to the Jedi who stepped down from the high council. A Grey is someone who has committed themselves to neither side of the force, and with their dual held meanings they are known to be driven by the force users who haven't fully aligned themselves with neither the Sith or Jedi.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: My goal as a Grey is to seek the knowledge of the force, to be able to learn ancient texts and scriptures, to seek out the temples and tombs of the lost and fallen. With this knowledge, I will apply my teachings of the force to better understand what the force truly is and to become a vessel for the force. My goal is to reach the pinnacle of the force where true balance really is. I have witnessed the fall of thrones, the collapse of empires all due to politics and betrayal, all seeking the force for their own selfish needs and greed. I do not believe I am truly comfortable being a part of that, I do not belong to be locked away like a caged animal, I wish to be free to explore and learn the force and all it has to offer. I have a great path, and although this is MY goal, I feel the force may have a separate goal and destiny for me, I wish to walk the path I was destined to walk down and make wonderful discoveries about the Force.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I feel that I have thrived in the both sides of the force, excelling at the understanding of each code but I always felt disconnected to either one. There are aspects to the Jedi code I believe is right, but they are too extreme in the condemning of passion. On the other side, I feel the Sith is right about their pursue of power, but their methods of obtaining them are inhumane. Gray is the perfect balance, the equilibrium, of both sides, their codes, their lives. If I were to become a Gray I feel I can bring a new aspect to what it means, a new perspective, that will be for the ultimate good of all Gray and all fractions. I can finally be at peace with myself and my ideals, never having to facade or wear a mask that I truly believe in either code. I can be a new bastion ideals, a new way to progressive thinking, and I can be a friend to fellow Gray who wish to walk the same path as me. Gray aligns with my own ideals that I have in my day to day, and I feel I can live out what is expected of me here as well, as a Gray.

Last edited:

Oat man

-1 M8 I'm sorry but you are pretty toxic
Edit neutral I thought about this a little more and I making my vote a neutral because you ha e gotten better at not being toxic but still not good at RP

Last edited:

Ziggy

VIP
+1 i have known the guy from EE and other servers he can RP well while still having fun at the same time

Bants

+1 If you don't main EE you dont know how he acts, Oil is a chill guy who cant finish his duels would fit well as a grey jedi.

+1 Very respectable and knows the rules well. He should probably get around to other factions more often but that shouldnt matter as a grey, he will have all the time he needs to make a name for himself.

Bruno

VIP
-1 M8 I'm sorry but you are pretty toxic
Edit neutral I thought about this a little more and I making my vote a neutral because you ha e gotten better at not being toxic but still not good at RP
Oat man you call everyone toxic..... That means you are toxic

Status
Not open for further replies.