ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macklin

663248037132632065.png

Spectre8105

This is a problem that the higher staff fail to do consistently, this is not the 1st time that someone has kept their power after being demoted, nor will it likely be the last time. I don't understand how Shepard keeps some of the staff at their ranks when they show constant failure to execute their positions, but i'm sure it'll figure itself out eventually.

GJ on Anzati for actually addressing this publicly and offering a solution to all those affected

IROCONIAN

I may have gone about it in the least productive way about my critiscm of the administration of staff but clearly it is improving. In the past this would have been swept under the rug.
Bravo for the honest direction that you took with REBORN players.

Anzati the consigliere

Spectre8105

To show y'all how easy it is to figure out who does/doesn't have tags, I took the time since I last posted to find that

Phaze still has S-GM
Cosmiverse still has GM
Flare still has mod
Luxz still has GM
Sigma still has mod
Sloth still has mod and a ts channel
Okeas does not have his mod tag and he's passed his trial

It isn't a difficult task, it's about failing to do it or even try to complete it, which appears to be a common occurence.
This is not meant to be toxic, but an eye opener
Also, Shepard still has owner??? maybe make a bronze tag for him???

To show y'all how easy it is to figure out who does/doesn't have tags, I took the time since I last posted to find that

Phaze still has S-GM
Cosmiverse still has GM
Flare still has mod
Luxz still has GM
Sigma still has mod
Sloth still has mod and a ts channel
Okeas does not have his mod tag and he's passed his trial

It isn't a difficult task, it's about failing to do it or even try to complete it, which appears to be a common occurence.
This is not meant to be toxic, but an eye opener
Also, Shepard still has owner??? maybe make a bronze tag for him???
Ten minutes could have stopped this, and all future issues relating to ex-staff abusing old perms.

Premium

Time of "Attack": 12:12AM - 12:53AM
Date: 2/1/2020
Information:
Basically Dragon (The Mithril Dragon) the old Administrator still had his old permissions from the Administrator tag. He managed to edit, delete, and move certain posts to the wrong area. Also, it turns out he later attempted to drop multiple artifacts that were spawned in including money that was spawned in when he WAS admin on the server.
This user has been permanently banned from Teamspeak, All faction discord, Main discord, in-game, and forums.
If any of your posts were edited you can edit them back to whatever they were originally or dm a higher up to delete/edit/modify it.
Thank you for your cooperation and sorry for this little incident. We will be refining the staff's permissions and be more strict on when someone is demoted we will fully remove their permissions from all platforms.
Thank fuck it wasnt me this time

IROCONIAN

Did you really take your time to respond to this and then not take away tags from the list I gave... kind of immature. Would be pretty cool if you would take care of that (Not to come off as rude)
I agree here, this could have been a lot worse. Staff on REBORN has come a long way but you have to see the current problems to avoid the future threats.

Status
Not open for further replies.