Okeas' GM Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okeas

VIP
MINIMUM where it most likely is highly recommended to have more then 40 and you just have 39
Most of those hours were from the week of 2/3-2/9. I was not able to be on 2/8-2/10 because of a church retreat and my internet didn't work from 2/11-2/14. I didn't feel I needed to post an LOA since I wasn't a highranking in an org or didn't have any real responsibility so for having 7 days that I was actually at my computer 39 hours isn't too bad.

+1 So Okeas has been staff before so he has a basic understanding on how events are run on the server and 39 hours isn't too bad I just hope that he has more opportunities to be active in the future and when he does he takes them.

IROCONIAN

+2 Okeas with a gmod tool would be really entertaining. regardless of all his trolling and any toxicity at the heart of it he is harmless and honest. he knows the ingredients, has the discipline and follows the rules. he did good as staff prior and is well known in the community. give him a chance Reborn. 39hrs is fine cause he is plenty active in the community. ------back to my loa

Theseus

+2 Really good before he quit also, I came back with as much activity as him and got people +1ing so I don't see a difference plus he made a LOA so its respectable he actually is getting on. Good luck my boy

Five

VIP
Accepted for your trial period get in contact with me in teamspeak or discord and we can start your training

Status
Not open for further replies.