Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55657787
Ingame name(s): Princess Vaylin / BC Lord Oliver / Spear Padawan Oliver
Current play time: Must be like 400 hours can't say exact
Time in Garry’s Mod:2302
Amount of warns:0

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience:
Server(s): Phantom Gaming CWrp Event Staff
Time as position: 3-4 months The server closed

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[ ] yes
[ x] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: I'm decent at building stuff it just takes me time, as I don't do an awful lot of it anymore, I don't know how NPCs and such are controlled on this server so will say no experience.

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[ x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore: I've created storylines on other servers with multiple events and I have some experience with star wars lore and roleplaying, but not as much as some people.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[ ] yes
[ x] no
If so how many times?
[ ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[ x] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.): I want to create stories for the server, which branch out over multiple events and how it ends and such is decided on what the players do, I don't like the idea of set events it goes like this and then that, I would rather give the freedom to the players, only certain one s though as otherwise, it will turn into a mess. I like to build new events rather than run the same ones over again as it gets boring. I would like to also bring back the roleplay, which tbh and we can all agree has dropped a lot on this server. And I think by doing events with RP people will start to like RP again and roleplay themselves instead of only when forced. Also, my main thing is to make people enjoy events instead of just going for rolls, as I see some people leave when they say no roles.

Plan an event (story based or building based): So a group of sith exiles who have formed a cult are on kashyyyk trying to do a ritual to let all the force out of a force sensitive so they can absorb this, it will take some time to make sure they can do it correctly, now they can be found while this is happening making it another branch of the event if there found before they are ready, if they are not noticed the cultists will try to bait the highest ranking people on,if at the right time both emperors and the grandmaster as they will want to bait them in to get their force, so they will bait them into a cave type place(which will be a raid area, also all the factions will follow as the emperors/grandmaster will want back up) Upon entering the cave the cultists will be there and they will explain how it was a trap and then they will disappear deeper into the cave which where walls will close behind them, this will then start the raid where monsters/aliens attack the factions placed there by the cultists, they will have to go through the caves to get to the end as the only way out is at the end of the caves, over the raid the weaker cultists will show up as boss, hp depending on the number of people, there will also be puzzles they will have to get through to get to the end such as a maze where the props will slowly fall so they are timed to finish it, they will then fight the final 2 cultists who will offer the people mad amounts of power if they side with the cultists, now if they side and do beat all the factions they will capture the leaders and the event will carry on for rp which will end with the leaders being sacrificed and the people who sided will become mini boss's and go and attack all the home worlds of the factions. As I always see in events if ya side with the enemy it just ends the event doesn't carry on.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of the requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Oliver, have permission from Four to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[x ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I should be supported as I always take feedback well if there was something about the event people disliked I will take that into consideration for the next event, I know I'm not 100% right and always make great events so will listen to the players as their the people I'm entertaining not myself. I"m an active member of the community and I want to help it out by making events which will make people want to come back to the server and want to carry on playing. The reasons I'm more qualified than others is because I want to help, I have shown this by applying, I have experience with events so I know what people like about events and what they don't. I also have played a lot of events myself on this server and others, which mean I can take good bits from certain events and put them together to make better events. The people who know me as will I believe would think I'm a good fit as I have been giving event ideas to some people I know and they think the ideas are good, that's one of the reasons I am applying. I'm also wanting to bring the RP back, and if anyone has been here for a long period of time they know what the RP used to be like on this server and it made it so much better. But the whole reason you should back my application is that I'm always coming up with ideas and I know not all my ideas are great so will always run them past other people and look for improvements.

Note: Gamemaster are not administrative staff. Gamemaster should not use their powers for anything besides their events. Unless instructed to do other wise by Head Admin +.

Last edited:

Five

VIP
+2 asked me for permission and answered all my questions i had for him looks like a good future GM

Thanks for the support guys as well, but if you seen anything negative on my app say straight away I’m always up for improving it.

+1 although u do have little experience in doin events as well as building, i feel like this position will help you learn how to be a better gamemaster

Status
Not open for further replies.