Oliver's t-mod app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please copy the entire form below and make a new thread in this section with all of the fields correctly filled out.
Failure to correctly fill out this form within 24 hours of posting your application will result in your application automatically being denied.

Staff Application

Player Information
Your name: Oliver
Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:55657787
Your current rank: Game Master
Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Trial Mod
Total time with the community (months): over 1 year but i came back couple months ago to play again.
Current level within the server: 210

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Due to my work i could work any day at any time, but ill always be able to be on for at least 5/6 hours a day
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.):

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s):TSQ
Position(s): Director,
Time as position(s): 3/4months
Brief overview of the position(s): I was the manager of the staff team, keeping staff in line, making sure events are running and in general keeping the server in a good place. I would handle sits when i first started as a moderator but the amount of sits i did went down as I took over other jobs.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[ x ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Oliver, have permission from Dwayne to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

I believe you should support me as I am dedicated to the community and I want to help it in any ways i can, I have been a game master but i started to drift away from it since i came back from loa, and now i have some problems which means i cant even access the props used to build events, so I've took it as a sign to move on to other stuff within the community and I believe i could put my skills to use as a moderator. I am active and well liked within the community i believe, in my time here i have not got any warns. I have fulled the rules well so believe i can enforce them just as well.

I am very mature on the server i do not act about and minge so i believe this shows the type of person i am, someone who cares about what happens to the community and someone who wants to help it out. I have had plenty of fun playing this server and i believe now its time to give back by removing the people who do not wish to follow the rules and instead break them. I also believe i am easier to talk to so people tend to listen to what i have to say more, which i believe is a good quality for the staff team, they shouldn't be scared of the staff team as were here for them.

-1 sorry server kinda needs more gm than staff, and with literally every gm and staff swapping places its pretty annoying to see.
first of all of course it’s your vote, but if I don’t want to be a gm anymore I’m not going to be one I don’t have the drive to think of events so I want to use my skills else where, -1 ing me because I’m a gm doesn’t seem fair to me.

You can’t say -1 cause there are “plenty of staff lol”
If he doesn’t want to be gm, then that shows somethin

if he doesn't want to be GM that means he can resign. It's not an obligation to switch him over if he doesn't like GM.

Whiskey

if he doesn't want to be GM that means he can resign. It's not an obligation to switch him over if he doesn't like GM.
Or maybe he's like, I don't like gm anymore but I still want to help the community. So +3 reasons already stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.