OTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charger_AU

So you ask my permission to apply, I give it. You then post a full staff app and then edit it to be this? I'm so confused...

OTF

VIP
So you ask my permission to apply, I give it. You then post a full staff app and then edit it to be this? I'm so confused...
Yeah my blood brother was shot last night and it would of affected my activity for a day or two so I editied my bad should of pmd you didn’t have the time cuz I had to deal with it.
what the fuck is this
My bad

Okeas

VIP
Yeah my blood brother was shot last night and it would of affected my activity for a day or two so I editied my bad should of pmd you didn’t have the time cuz I had to deal with it.

My bad
Oof I'm sorry about that my guy hope you can get through it

My bad
sorry my guy, take your time.

Last edited:

Whiskey

Oh damn, that sucks man. Take your time.

Reactions: OTF

Luna

VIP

Don't rush take you're time, hope you and you're brother are okay

C

Charger_AU

Aww fuck man. I hope everything is going okay on your side. I'm gonna lock this for now and when you feel up to applying again just ask one of the Super Admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.