Staff Application

Player Information
Your name: Dark Council OTF
Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:78960764
Your current rank: Dark Council, G-VIP
Amount of Warns: No Active Warns

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Trial-Moderator
total time with the community (months): Since 1.0 (2016)
Current level within the server: 194

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Anytime
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Anytime

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Garnet Gaming, Icefuse, Reborn gaming
Position(s): Admin, Sr.Mod, Sr.Mod
Time as position(s): 3 Years, 1 year, 2 Years
Brief overview of the position(s):
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

Garnet Gaming

I kept the server from all the minges (some) and also just make sure all the players had a good time

Icefuse

Just like Garnet had the same responsibilities.

Reborn Gaming

Make sure there wasn't any minges on during DT and mostly UT and just make sure everyone had fun.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [OTF, have permission from [Charger] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[ X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): Well experience is probably a big factor in why I would actually be more qualified as staff. And I also really wanna help the staff team grow. I am very willing to help anyone at any time with any problem they have. And hear both sides of any staff situation story and at the end of it give a full unbiased opinion whether he should be either punished or not punished. I wanna give my 100% in staffing and just go all out. I am very unbiased in any situation and will give out my full and honest answer. Now I know I've had some rough times in the passed with staffing but I wanna get past that and give staffing my all. I know what to do as staff seeing I have already been staff on this server before I just wanna get better at being staff and to help even more than when I did when I was staff two months ago. I am always willing to help people and train people on how to become better at whatever they need. I always try my best to reach a goal and to learn from my mistakes. I am well aware of the rules and try my best to enforce them when other staff are not around. I'm trying to be more active on the server then I was before. I really want the server to be more fun for people and to help with other people and just try to keep all the people who really don't care to play on the server out. I try helping the community as much as I can staff or not and just be me. Ever since my last time of being staff I've regrown and tried to be less toxic and again just learn from my mistakes. I try to get to know a lot of people when I can and just to meet more people when I came back. I am very active on both game and Teamspeak so if anyone would ever need me. In no matter what situation will I give my full and honest opinion to anyone.

Ziggy

VIP
+1 Hes a good guy and has been with the community for awhile and seems like he knows what hes doing

Okeas

VIP
+1 let me tell the story of green eggs and ham and the tomorrow monologue to DHG during DC meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.