Not open for further replies.

Go Fish

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Go Fish. Padawan Abbddjj

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50450587

Server: Jedi vs Sith

Banning Staff: Vickolas

Reason for Ban: Staff dis and lying to staff

Ban Time: 5 days

What did you do?: I was toxic to a lot of people. And dissed staff. I don't recall outright lying but I might have and I'm willing to accept that I did because my memory is very bad.

Why you should be unbanned: Honestly I probably shouldn't because I was pretty toxic to a lot of people today. I was pulled into a sit by Cruen I think and talked to him and then Rocky and Vick uncloaked themselves revealing that they were there the whole time and they said they were gonna warn me. And then I told Vick that it wasn't his sit and that he should go away. Then I was banned for 5 days. I was pretty mean to Vickolas prior to that but he did call me a little bitch during the sit which I honestly don't mind, he's pretty much right, and he apologized right after. I'm not entirely sure what the lying to staff part of the ban is for, I don't recall straight up lying but I might have, my memory is honestly pretty garbage. I know it probably doesn't mean much but I would like to apologize for coming onto the server and just venting, I was a cesspool of toxicity and negativity today and I won't deny it. I let my own personal problems and worries get in the way of other people having fun and there's no excuse for that. My college starts back on the 14th, I know it doesn't matter, but if I could be allowed to play even one more day before my classes start back up and swallow up all of my time I would be grateful.

Massive -1. My guy when i played with you like 4 months ago you were chill n stuff. But now you've litteraly become worse than tyr. You come out of nowhere starts trying to kill me, tells me to go kill myself and noone loves me like 3 times. Not thats it bothers me, this is a goddamn gmod server but still. You were being toxic to litteraly everyone, and vick even told you to stop or he was gonnna warn or ban you for staff diss (dont remember which one he said, warn or ban). I dont see any reason on why you should even play tbh. If you wanna be a living tumor online go play league

Last edited:

Whiskey

Dude you were toxic ALL day, I had to deal with you on more than one occasion, you saying I don't know the rules, along with you just straight up disrespecting me, GM's and other staff. -2

Ventum

-1, not only are you literally the most toxic player I've met up to this date, you pull no punches to who you are being toxic against. You have been literally asking for a ban for the longest time and personally, I think 5 days is too short.

Okeas

VIP
-1 you said all of the reasons of the ban were valid and you feel you should be unbanned because you want some special treatment. I completely doubt vickolas called you a little bitch because that is something he wouldn't do as a person and when he is taking sits he becomes more professional than his normal self and he wouldn't call anyone that even if it was a sit.

-1 you said all of the reasons of the ban were valid and you feel you should be unbanned because you want some special treatment. I completely doubt vickolas called you a little bitch because that is something he wouldn't do as a person and when he is taking sits he becomes more professional than his normal self and he wouldn't call anyone that even if it was a sit.
Yeah vick never called him a little bitch, he just called him out for being so fucking cancer, tbh it would be better if this Guy just got permd

Go Fish

Yeah vick never called him a little bitch, he just called him out for being so fucking cancer, tbh it would be better if this Guy just got permd
Will confirm that Vick did indeed call me a little bitch, ask him yourself if you care enough, I really doubt he would lie about it. But as I said I really don't care and he apologized right after so it honestly doesn't matter if he did or not.

-1 im pretty toxic and when i see you come back for a day with a retarded name and people already trying to pk you i think we have a problem here...

Will confirm that Vick did indeed call me a little bitch, ask him yourself if you care enough, I really doubt he would lie about it. But as I said I really don't care and he apologized right after so it honestly doesn't matter if he did or not.
well guess i didnt hear it, but doesnt change anything really

I would like to come out and apologize for the insult I threw your way during the sit, I hope you can understand where I was coming from as I was pretty upset that you were lying, claiming that it's okay if you're toxic to everyone because it's part of your RP, called Cruen a faggot and then claimed you didn't despite him being right besides you when you did. I also was watching over you for a bit, so I could get more information about everything you've said to anyone and I overheard you do it too. It was completely unprofessional of me to insult you, especially in a sit, and I apologize now as I did back then. I shouldn't have done that and I let my anger that someone like you could exist get the best of me. Now let's get started with why I feel as though you shouldn't be unbanned yet, when I came online, I was informed by other players to be on the lookout for you as you have been a problem all day and you're constantly calling people names, saying they're bad, etc. This just made me cautious around you until I also heard that several staff members had to deal with you earlier in the day and one even warned you, so you should know not to act this way. My first experience with you yesterday was you running out of nowhere, insulting me and a few EE and I thought it was hilarious because the most you said was "Vickolas Van more like Vickolas Dumb". That meant nothing to me and it was all good. You later call me out in a raid and say you can beat me in any fight, I thought it would be fun so I challenged you to a PK duel, you denied it and said I'm not worth 2 seconds of your time because I'm a worm/scum/nothing, you kept replacing the last word and your insults started getting worse and more personal. You started saying that my faction is dead and that my faction is made up of 4 Knights and me or something among those lines. I noticed it was beginning to be too much, so I decided not to call you out OOC to save face for you and informed you to cool it when I next saw you and I made sure to point out you were warned earlier today for this and that you shouldn't be acting like this still or I'm going to have to warn you. Long story short, you kept getting more and more aggressive with your insults towards anyone in range of your voice chat, I cloaked and watched, and Cruen pulled you into a sit because I told him to and I wanted to observe how you would act when confronted. I initially wanted Cruen to just warn you a 2nd time, so this could all be over and we could go back to enjoying ourselves and you would learn from this past mistake. Instead you called Cruen out and said he was childish for pulling him into a sit for the insults you said and then you outright told Cruen he wasn't going to warn you because you didn't want him to and you feel like it's okay because you were toxic to everyone and he should just deal with it. You told Cruen he is just being bias'd because he warned you earlier that day and when he offered to get another staff you said it was a waste of time and that Cruen should never talk to you again because you don't like him. I asked Cruen if he wanted me to step in, he said yes, and I did. I explained to you everything you did wrong and that it was completely unnecessary for you to act like this (insert my insult) because you're driving away new players and old players alike by being, so toxic to everyone. You told many people to kill themselves and leave the server and you told Staff to go away because you don't like them and you never want to talk to them again. I informed you that I'm willing to give you one last chance and just let you off with a warning because I believe that you could learn off of this experience and better yourself without having to be banned. You didn't take too kindly to this and insulted me a few more times and told me it wasn't my sit and I'm not allowed to do anything. I decided you needed some time to cool off and reflect on your actions and that this argument was getting nowhere, so I banned you after consulting the opinions of Cruen and Rocky. I appreciate your tone of this post and how you sound apologetic, but the thing is you were given multiple chances to outright stop, you didn't take them, and now you face the consequences. Oh yeah and you've done this before and were banned for 3 days.
https://reborngaming.net/forums/threads/oddballs-ban-appeal.347/
I honestly should extend your ban after reflecting on everything, but it is too late now and would be rude.

Tyr

VIP
Massive -1. My guy when i played with you like 4 months ago you were chill n stuff. But now you've litteraly become worse than tyr. You come out of nowhere starts trying to kill me, tells me to go kill myself and noone loves me like 3 times. Not thats it bothers me, this is a goddamn gmod server but still. You were being toxic to litteraly everyone, and vick even told you to stop or he was gonnna warn or ban you for staff diss (dont remember which one he said, warn or ban). I dont see any reason on why you should even play tbh. If you wanna be a living tumor online go play league
Rde is still worse than me

Status
Not open for further replies.