Steam Name: Pain
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:66222139
CC Model ID: models/epangelmatikes/mtu/mtultimate.mdl
Current names/ranks on server: Boto's Padawan Sam, Acolyte Pain Kush
Level: 100
Number of warns (active/total): 0
Time on Server (approx): 2 years about 2k hours

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you:
A non-partial group of individuals that follow their very own ideals instead of having theirs chosen for them by a perceived leader. Tranquil , rp-based and not very battle orientated. They know the two sides of the force and use this power to follow their own agenda not siding with any one faction, regardless of whether it be Sith, or Jedi, aside from keeping the harmony when it's required.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: My objective as grey is to escape from the corruption of the sith and the blindness, ignorance and cowardice of the Jedi. The Jedi claim that 'There is no ignorance, There is knowledge' whilst showing nothing but ignorance to the affairs of the galaxy they remain oblivious in regards to the reality they won't utilize their emotions to help spread their message of peace throughout the universe. On the other hand the sith are brimming with individuals who will use anybody and anything for power and manipulate you. They additionally let their feelings run free with no control bringing nothing but chaos to the galaxy as they lie, cheat and backstab each other not only do they bring chaos and destruction to the galaxy but also to the very own order they swear allegiance too.

I wish to bring harmony between the force and protect it. I would also like to continue my pursuit for knowledge of the two sides of the force and would like to aid in the education of others. I wish to acquire balance between the light and dark side of the force so that I may become stronger and spread my message and keep the balance of the force.

Each faction is oblivious in regards to their weakness and issue and my wish is to escape from the ignorance, blindness, cheating and chaos and get familiar with the lessons of each faction and have a more grounded and in depth understanding of the force.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I Personally feel that i should be allowed the rank of grey jedi due to my history on the server,I have been playing reborn for a couple of years now and over the years i have risen through the ranks off the sith many times reaching the rank of Dark Council on several occasions i believe that my influence on the server has been overall very positive and i have put 110% of my time and effort into any serious role that i have reached. I also swear to live by the Grey Jedi Code and follow all rules. Thanks for reading :D

9ba4657d470abd19789d0ad84253b490.png

https://gyazo.com/9ba4657d470abd19789d0ad84253b490

Edit: Changed life info to be more accurate

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.