Pallox is thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pallox

Any warn appeal that is created not using this template will be ignored until it is changed to the correct format.

Your Steam ID and/or IGN: EWE M DSTR BCH Pallox Fortday

Staff Member who Warned: Turtle

Warn reason: RDM

What happened?: We were doing a tryout for some event team called GOATSQUAD lead by Theseus and people were supposed to bow to me if they were in it, the tryout was just you had to kill someone and you were in, so me and the other guy got accepted but apparentally I was special because other members had to bow to me and when the guy didnt I was told by Theseus to kill him.

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: Because I was ordered by a Dark Council member to kill someone

Any sort of proof(photo,video): no but theseus will probably vauch

Okeas

VIP
EWE M DSTR BCH Pallox Fortday (STEAM_0:0:156032303) (gold vip) (Pallox) said // it is a thing for events, then why does pallox say it's a thing only for events and not something in normal rp?

I could see the confusion with this one so i will +1 i would suggest that the person who ordered him to do it should get a verbal warning

Tubbs

Normally when someone dies and someone says the goat leader told me to I would assume they are minging and don't care. I think this was just a misunderstanding.

Dwayne

VIP
GOATSQUAD will be considered a failrp name in itself, please remove and or rename that squad, as for the warn it will be removed, if a DC member has ordered you to kill someone it's the DC members fault so punish him accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.