Pallox's Warn Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pallox

Any warn appeal that is created not using this template will be ignored until it is changed to the correct format.

Your Steam ID and/or IGN: STEAM_0:0:156032303

Staff Member who Warned: Shepard

Warn reason: bhop scripts

What happened?: So I did /me Activates Bunny Hop Jutsu, then hit a clean bhop almost across tatooine then Shepard said "There is no way you hit a bhop with 4 leaps" I had only leaped twice btw, then he warns me.

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: I dont bhop script I am just extremely good at it on flat ground even thought most of you dont believe me

Any sort of proof(photo,video): I think shepard did some update to his security thing that prevents bhop scripts if that does anything / I recorded myself but the file is to large to upload off my phone, if you want it then ask me

Last edited by a moderator:

Shibe

VIP
+1 Im a really good bunnyhopper too and I can constantly land like 3 so i can see how this would seem like scripts

+1
Me and pallox openly hate eachother but you can’t just warn/demote somebody for accusing them of using scripts like at least have proof, it’s reasonable to be good at bunny hopping... I have 3k hours on gmod and 3k on Csgo it’s really not hard especially when you force leap into it and the timing of you being off The ground is shorter

P

Pallox

+1 Most people bind scroll wheel up to jump. I personally do that and it makes it super easy to hit hops. Plus, if he is using scripts then the CaC will pick up on it.

Not gonna lie, I don't even use scroll wheel I just use spacebar for the muscle memory.

-1 no body can bhop across zakuul in 12 seconds without scripts. Even with bhop scripts (tested in single player) while i know how to bhop in csgo and gmod it is still 17 seconds across zakuul with leap.

Tubbs

I have no idea with the warn, but if you want people to stop saying that you script just record yourself Bhopping with a camera

P

Pallox

Oof he told me he bunny hopped around Tatooine

I can bhop around the town because it is just as flat as zakuul

-1 no body can bhop across zakuul in 12 seconds without scripts. Even with bhop scripts (tested in single player) while i know how to bhop in csgo and gmod it is still 17 seconds across zakuul with leap.

Where did you get a time of me bhopping across zakuul in 12 seconds? (Trying to test this btw) EDIT: I just did it in like 14 seconds, you just have to build up speed with extra leaps

I have no idea with the warn, but if you want people to stop saying that you script just record yourself Bhopping with a camera

Do you want a hand cam or something?

P

Pallox

Hand and screen

I got a video just cant upload it cus it was off of my phone
if you want it then ask me
EDIT: Hey tubbs can u upload the video to here so others can see it

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.