Panini

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Panini / Panini
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86187062
Server: Jedi vs Sith
Banning Staff: Vickolas Van
Reason for Ban:
IRL Trading
Ban Time: Perm
What did you do?: Traded for a crystal using PayPal.
Why you should be unbanned:
I'm a new player and if we can, I'm fine with undoing the deal. I asked like three people if it was alright or not and nobody told me I couldn't so I just assumed it was alright. I didn't read the rules on trading and that's my bad, I only worried about combat and RP rules. I come from a different server when this isn't really an issue so I just assumed that it was alright here as well, and that is truly my fault.

+3 I feel as though you were the bystander in this situation and although "I didn't know" isn't a good excuse I understand where you were coming from and you felt like since another player who seemed like a good player asked you to do this trade then it was a trade that is allowed. You're also willing to undo the trade so that's also a plus.

Chameran

+1You were a pretty cool and chill guy, definitely got misled by that Jedi Master who you thought you could trust, deserves another chance

Solomon

+1 i think the person who he did the deal with should instead be banned? hes new u can say that he should know but all servers have a diffrent set of rules you should heave read the rules but its not ur fault since ur new and u trusted the word of someone.

+1, it is one of the more serious rules we have on the server though I understand how a new player such as yourself might not no of it.

+2
You made a mistake, we all make mistakes. Its alright. But if you get unbanned, I recommend reading the rules so you do not make this mistake again. Also, who was the player who traded you the crystal?

-1 I get it that u r new but that doesnt give u an excuse to not look over the rules

Edit: However, it wud be fine if the ban was shortened

The player that he traded the crystal with was Light Bkwon or Bkwon Hett. He used to play the server a while back and came back recently.

Panini

Who was the person you bought it from? This is also a bit of info we should have.
+1 and i agree whom ever sold u the crystal clearly decided not to tell you the rules about irl trading or buying
+2
You made a mistake, we all make mistakes. Its alright. But if you get unbanned, I recommend reading the rules so you do not make this mistake again. Also, who was the player who traded you the crystal?

His name was Bkwon Hett or something (https://steamcommunity.com/id/LiGhT-Bkwon/) He was a Jedi Master. I'm pretty sure he's already been punished, however.

The player that he traded the crystal with was Light Bkwon or Bkwon Hett. He used to play the server a while back and came back recently.

Didn't refresh the page before posting my reply, my bad.

Five

VIP
+2 Undo and Unban the other person is nearly 100% at fault and took advantage of you. If Bkwon knew the rules that should be a permanent ban for both money trading and coercing another player with limited experience into doing so.

+2 Undo and Unban the other person is nearly 100% at fault and took advantage of you. If Bkwon knew the rules that should be a permanent ban for both money trading and coercing another player with limited experience into doing so.
Couldnt agree more

Okeas

VIP
Light Bkwon should also be perma'd if he hasn't already. He already knows that this will get him banned and is just a guilty as myself if I did it. Unfortunately it does not suprise me that it was him.

Status
Not open for further replies.