Peace and prosperity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okeas

VIP
you would too if you spent the last 2 months having jabs taken at you by everyone and feeling like everyone hates you.
Welcome to my fucking life. I’m one of those people at school that no one really talks to. I have that small group of friends that are the weird ones. People make fun of me all the time and I don’t call them the N word. This server is where I go to escape, new first impressions and shit. I get bullied and shit fucking it’s not fun but I’ve learned to get thick skin. It’s way easier to get away from it here, turn off the screen and walk away. At school when I have these kids in classes it’s the hardest thing ever because I can’t just leave I need to go to school. There is a huge fucking difference between this and shit that happens to a lot of people irl

Welcome to my fucking life. I’m one of those people at school that no one really talks to. I have that small group of friends that are the weird ones. People make fun of me all the time and I don’t call them the N word. This server is where I go to escape, new first impressions and shit. I get bullied and shit fucking it’s not fun but I’ve learned to get thick skin. It’s way easier to get away from it here, turn off the screen and walk away. At school when I have these kids in classes it’s the hardest thing ever because I can’t just leave I need to go to school. There is a huge fucking difference between this and shit that happens to a lot of people irl
This is very well said Okeas and I don't want to spread toxicity because that's not what I am about but at the same time Shepard the community is right on this one you say you don't support what she has said but when you don't punish her and say hey you are my girlfriend and I will love you like that but you aren't fit for my community right now and I need you to take a break just for a little you ARE supporting her because she thinks that she is in the right and that she is justified to have an outburst because "She has been jabbed at for two months" sadly she needs to learn another way to cope I said this to Kiggs in the same exact situation and I am going to say it here toxicity doesn't solve problems it only makes them worse she needs to learn how to cope a different way whether she starts learning now or you force her away from the community till she learns how to cope in a better way. Shepard I understand not wanting to punish people especially the people you love because you see the light in them and see that they can change but its time to face she needs a break to show she can change.

Rde Ren

Alright im not gonna lie. This is getting pretty annoying. Caitlyn thinks the same thing I did a couple weeks ago, but with admin powers. Everyone hates her, everyone is against her. everyone’s gotta stop being dicks to each other, it’s getting to the point were everyone is making post every other minute. How much time and money have you guys invested into the server? Are you just gonna leave because of Shepard’s gf, I’m not. I’ve been apart of this community and known you guys for a long time and we can’t just go crazy over 1 person that has only started playing for a couple months. Take away her admin powers, and riot but Shepard isn’t gonna tell his gf to fuck off.

TLDR: it’s one person. We are a community

Status
Not open for further replies.