PK events

Caitlyn

Id like to do this. but people will complain and demand their levels back regardless if the kill is fair or not.

Reactions: Tyr

Caitlyn

Id be fine with doing a level PK event. Where you just lose levels but not your lifes.

And yes its the players fault for agreeing, but people still complain.

Redicule

Id be fine with doing a level PK event. Where you just lose levels but not your lifes.

And yes its the players fault for agreeing, but people still complain.
People complaining doesn’t change anything people can complain and complain and talk their way out of things but staff honestly need to be more strict about that you agreed you died sucks to suck

With the current state of bosses, I’d say no. There’s bosses who deliberately target players because of bias, and would do it 100x more of their levels were on the line. Maybe if we had world bosses that could substitute for bosses, but players shouldn’t have that power

Caitlyn

With the current state of bosses, I’d say no. There’s bosses who deliberately target players because of bias, and would do it 100x more of their levels were on the line. Maybe if we had world bosses that could substitute for bosses, but players shouldn’t have that power

Only people like moxxi and shepard would be running these events. and they would have people help them that they trust and know wont abuse that.

Also the lighting stream is cancer and was used way to much I wouldn't trust doing anything with a PK related till we see that GM's aren't gonna pull some shady shit like biases. -1 for now.

CMDR Croc

Forum Manager
I could easily run a series of hive PK events, where there is no player bosses, high stakes, etc.

Fear the antlions.

IROCONIAN

Also the lighting stream is cancer and was used way to much I wouldn't trust doing anything with a PK related till we see that GM's aren't gonna pull some shady shit like biases. -1 for now.
its sad we feel bias with GMs as they should be like a traveling show to REBORN or mystical beings

not a bunch of dudes spawning in items for their buddies

i feel like we had a couple new GMs that could run it without bias
Clucky namely

its sad we feel bias with GMs as they should be like a traveling show to REBORN or mystical beings

not a bunch of dudes spawning in items for their buddies

i feel like we had a couple new GMs that could run it without bias
Clucky namely

It’s just how it goes with forming a bias whether it be good or bad. Some small part of you will say “I really hope so and so dies/lives” and with just that it’s super tough being a Gamemaster

IROCONIAN

It’s just how it goes with forming a bias whether it be good or bad. Some small part of you will say “I really hope so and so dies/lives” and with just that it’s super tough being a Gamemaster
I mean a Kagath would solve that bias bit. but the skill level gap in combat is so huge that it would be hard to find competitive teams.

i could easily make a 100% automated dupe with npcs as filler. a fair amount of puzzles through original riddles or problems and killimg would be in the form of trap doors and moving props if you cannot follow certain directions.

kind of like a temple of doom but not parkour based. tho people could still go into pac or 3rd person and see the mechanics.

GMs would just need to keep an eye on them...pk events could also just be like an arti event in the past.

as a joke i made a warp PK temple run and a few people warped thinking it was high stakes.

alot of us would do a pk event. would be fun and exciting.