Player Report on DlO

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonohono2

Yo wtf is this shit, do I have to do some explaining on whats going on in that video? Well then, I went afk while meditating and i guess apparently for some reason im healing. I have no idea on how that happened but I swear I don't like to break rules, I have 0 warns so far and I was on the server for months. And about the crippling slam people got in the way and got so salty that they want me exiled. Its not hard to understand. If I have to appeal then I will do a proper appeal but for now I will wait for an admin to talk to me.

Sharp

hey so I know this doesn't directly relate to the video, but I feel like it's related and should be put out there

don't want to seem nit picky/trying to get jotaro into extra trouble, but
1554413615989.png
1554413625292.png
1554413633239.png

DannyB

VIP
hey so I know this doesn't directly relate to the video, but I feel like it's related and should be put out there

don't want to seem nit picky/trying to get jotaro into extra trouble, but
View attachment 739
View attachment 740
View attachment 741
Just show how immature to think that stating an unbiased opinion is a "backstab". Now you would see if sharp was biased because Jotaro was in BladeBorn, he would say something along the lines of, He probably didn't do it intentionally or on purpose because he was in his org. It's just called having an unbiased and fair opinion.

C

Charger_AU

Accepted

The player in question has been banned for a duration fit to his offense. Thank you for submitting your report.

Status
Not open for further replies.