Poll Thread

IROCONIAN

The toughest decisions require the strongest wills
i have knowledge but i still search

power is not the ability to DO something, but the ability to do something and choosing not to

getting stabbed in the back by supposedly my friends at the time opened my eyes. i gave reborn half a year after as a repayment for the good times i had, the people i met and the lessons i learned. i and i be everywhere. i and i see everything.

i was demoted....for saying i have darkness inside of me....and a whole bunch of lies by three spies in jc

maybe not pk people for no rp, advantage, or any semblance of a reason other than a mindless murder

is it the people or the place? it doesnt matter

RIDE ETERNAL SHINY AND GOLD or die with the rest!

the occupation is near

Last edited:

power is not the ability to DO something, but the ability to do something and choosing not to

getting stabbed in the back by supposedly my friends at the time opened my eyes. i gave reborn half a year after as a repayment for the good times i had, the people i met and the lessons i learned. i and i be everywhere. i and i see everything.

i was demoted....for saying i have darkness inside of me....and a whole bunch of lies by three spies in jc

maybe not pk people for no rp, advantage, or any semblance of a reason other than a mindless murder

the occupation is near
Bruh I just quoted thanos, I didn’t need this.

the occupation is near
i remember when you converted, fuck we were so skeptical, but ultimately it was for the better as jedi had yeeted you for no reason

-1 Let’s be honest loody. Your a good guy and all but the true reason you want it removed is because you cannot overthrow Vick. You loved EE... when you were emperor, and you killed it more than helped it. Examples: 1.) Adding 2 inactive princes who knew nothing about EE, and one who had a bad rep from the community as a whole. 2.) Forcing captains to join scions to do there champion trials, and for the champions you would not appoint any org leaders and only you would host tryouts for scions. 3.) Not hosting tryouts for any orgs besides scions / not assigning any org officers. (Seems like somebody was scared of a OT.) Now that your throne has been lost, and no way of getting it back, you hate EE and want it gone.