Premium A Reborn Story: Timeline Diagram

IROCONIAN

epic bra....

i need this for my utube.....

epic

Also Moxxi was not on the server december 2018 other than trying to ot Caitlyn in which about 9 of his people where console slayed due to technicalities. ensuring up the defense on the empress

IROCONIAN

let me know if there is anything historically inaccurate
you are off about 3 months

Zozo knew little of Moxxi back then
the hot potato with emperor was i think croc rocky papi (same voice so confusing)

a couple days after this Zozo was overthrown after defending 3 or 4 ots

Last edited:

Premium

you are off about 3 months

Zozo knew little of Moxxi back then
the hot potato with emperor was i think croc rocky papi (same voice so confusing)
no the emp hot potato was accurate the croc thing was way before this and the zozo thing EHHHHH

Caitlyn

Someone should make a timeline about the history of the sith with some descriptions and details of events.

IROCONIAN

i think she means the whole thing in like whole detail
Four and I set out to do that but had little help from Sith at the time, i think he had someone else before that as well. My timeline of the Sith is kind of like a redneck family tree though, not alot of branches.

just glancing through this. Rockys OT didnt have 33 in practice if memory serves there were only 24-27 actual pks over that reign that day only about 13-16 pks were handed out that day specifically. everyone else was either not accounted for or werent killed and left when the line to the Dc chambers couldnt be broken. Robinson also died in the caves later when me and maguku went hunting for him while Alexander held the checkpoint ending the first Ot attempt./ Mavens OT wasnt me or Alex, Dwayne called it we just helped but i guess we still did turn on him so eh. / When Dwayne handed it down it was more for OOC reasons and that was when Rob was rezzed and handed emp since shepard and dwayne agreed he both had the time and the drive and to lead sith . Everything up through anzati and caitlyn as emp is pretty correct but where MIdas defended against moxxi it wasnt really a surprise midas knew it was coming but had next to no support after Zozo had left (im not sure if people didnt like midas as emp or just werent loyal i need a fact check on that one). Midas held the line for as long as he could but moxxi and jump had like 5 to 1 advantage midas barely had the PG with him, Midas escaped and converted to jedi and held a JC position for a bit after that before returning to the sith

Premium

just glancing through this. Rockys OT didnt have 33 in practice if memory serves there were only 24-27 actual pks over that reign that day only about 13-16 pks were handed out that day specifically. everyone else was either not accounted for or werent killed and left when the line to the Dc chambers couldnt be broken. Robinson also died in the caves later when me and maguku went hunting for him while Alexander held the checkpoint ending the first Ot attempt./ Mavens OT wasnt me or Alex, Dwayne called it we just helped but i guess we still did turn on him so eh. / When Dwayne handed it down it was more for OOC reasons and that was when Rob was rezzed and handed emp since shepard and dwayne agreed he both had the time and the drive and to lead sith . Everything up through anzati and caitlyn as emp is pretty correct but where MIdas defended against moxxi it wasnt really a surprise midas knew it was coming but had next to no support after Zozo had left (im not sure if people didnt like midas as emp or just werent loyal i need a fact check on that one). Midas held the line for as long as he could but moxxi and jump had like 5 to 1 advantage midas barely had the PG with him, Midas escaped and converted to jedi and held a JC position for a bit after that before returning to the sith
yeah there some stuff I didnt go into depth with im probs gonna make like a whole like MOVIE instead of making another shit egotistical video about me lmao about all the events i listed above it will probably take a whole week of recording and scripts but yeah pretty much everything you said is accurate