Premium Gray Jedi Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premium

Steam Name: Premium
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150811257
Current names/ranks on server: Master Of The Order Premium Winters , Darth Premium Valor
Level: 89
Number of warns: 0
Time on Server: 2 Years

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: Being a Gray is more than just bettering your own understanding of the force, it's not believing in the two extremes of either side. In this Galaxy everything is Black and White, Jedi good, Sith evil. Being a Grey Jedi (Also known as a Gray) Is living in the balance of both sides. There is no good, there is no bad, there are only creatures, and what they do is what defines them. I do not live on either side, and not living on either side is very difficult when you are forced to choose a side. I cannot define myself to choose a side. But I will choose the middle if you will allow me.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: My goals as Gray are to meet all creatures and people. To have interactions with others on all sides and defend them against those who would do them wrong. I wish to train those who wish to be trained, not in light, and not in dark, but in the force and in the strength of ones arm. As much as I wish to teach, I also wish to learn how to fight from all sides, the aggresive ways of the Sith, the passive ways of the Jedi, and the honourable ways of the Eternal Empire. You have never learned everything, and I cant learn everything by only staying on one side. I wish to learn from all sides aswell as teach on all sides. I will also keep the peace on the neutral planets when the fighting is not needed nor wanted. I want to assist those who do not wish to fight but to come and talk to people of other factions. I wish to remove those who openly start combat with no purpose other than to satisfy their own bloodlust.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I should be allowed to be Gray because I have a lot of experience when it comes to seeing everyones point of view. I have been apart of every Faction and most orgs within each faction and I know quite a lot of people. But I can only do that so much under different names. Gray's tend to work alone, and working as an individual is where I thrive. It is impossible to be completely unbias but I try my best to be as unbias as possible in everysituation, and in most situations whether I notice myself being bias or not I can almost always see where the other parties points of view are coming from. In other words I know how to remain neutral in situations where I find myself leaning to one side or the other. Thank you for reading and considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.