Premium's Gamemaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redicule

I just wonder why people would -1 I understand he messes around and mingles sometimes but to be fair there is no really good gms right now premium did events almost everyday from what I remember when he was gm he’s a player returning wanting to do it again why not let him and let the server be fun and filled with events for newer players rather than just getting slaughtered on Tatooine.

-1, although we need more game-masters Premium was a BIT toxic after he left.

I think you should be more active, prove yourself to be less toxic as well.

Premium

-1, although we need more game-masters Premium was a BIT toxic after he left.

I think you should be more active, prove yourself to be less toxic as well.
I respect your opinion but only question I have to ask is how would you know I was toxic after I left when I had only spoken to you in a total of 2 times since ive even been on the server. If you didn't see me be toxic at all and just say it based off others saying it I feel like you shouldn't hop on a bandwagon.

Plus I dont know where this "im not active" thing came from ive been back on the server for almost a month most of you saying I had only been back for a week is because I didn't get on ts a lot because nobody was ever in there the time I was on.

I wish we could focus on my application and if I could be a good gamemaster again instead of just saying toxic. Not a single person has wrote about my ACTUAL APP I would like some feedback on the application itself if someone could.

TLDR: Please come up with your OWN reason on my app.

Last edited:

Theseus

+1
Premium is one of the first people I met in the server, and I know the man is capable of being a GM when he actually puts the effort into his events. I know he can be toxic, but at this stage on Reborn who isn't anymore? He has solid capability as GM I am not saying he was one of the best GMs but he wasn't the worst. Most of his events end up in us having fin because the stupid stuff that happens.

Pros:
Has good experience.
Used to make solid events.
Is a good guy most of the time.

Cons:
He just got back.
Usually only OOC events.
Can be toxic at times.

PS: Stop stealing events Premium.

Premium

+1
Premium is one of the first people I met in the server, and I know the man is capable of being a GM when he actually puts the effort into his events. I know he can be toxic, but at this stage on Reborn who isn't anymore? He has solid capability as GM I am not saying he was one of the best GMs but he wasn't the worst. Most of his events end up in us having fin because the stupid stuff that happens.

Pros:
Has good experience.
Used to make solid events.
Is a good guy most of the time.

Cons:
He just got back.
Usually only OOC events.
Can be toxic at times.

PS: Stop stealing events Premium.
its not stealing its called borrowing and never returning them

Spectre8105

-2, managed to get OOC events temp banned twice... single handedly...

As the server drifts towards a more RP-orientated environment I feel having you back on the GM team would more counter productive than helpful, even if you claim you're going to do more RP events I still would have to -2 off of your mingey behavior.

Of course I haven't been the most active as of recently, but I have managed to see you in-game a bit, and A LOT in the teamspeak, you could argue that these are not connected, but they are, 100%. I always manage to hear you say you're starting shit in the server and such, leading me to believe you have not changed at all and have only said that to make the bandwagoning masses believe so, most +'s on this app are also of you're friends (which is not a bad thing), who obvious show some bias as compared to normal players.

Status
Not open for further replies.