Staff Application

Player Information

Your name: Prestige
Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:157247944
Your current rank: Gold VIP
Amount of Warns: None

Player's Server Information

Rank you are applying for: Trial Moderator
Total time with the community (months): Joined 2 year's ago, started to be constant about 2-3 week ago
The current level within the server: Prestige 1 | Level 58

Administration Availability

What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): NZT 1pm to 9pm
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): NZT 3pm to 7pm

Previous Administrative Experience

Server(s): Superior Servers

Position(s): CWRP
Moderator, Trial Admin, Admin, Double Admin, and Super Admin

Time as position(s): 2 months of Moderator, Trial Admin and Admin, 4 months of Double Admin and 1 year and 3 months of Super Admin
A brief overview of the position(s): Moderator was a starting role within the server team. The Admin staff role was handling more cases due to being experienced and able to train new moderators. Being a double admin, you were a low-level management member within the staff team, I was in charge of training new admins and made sure all staff was doing things correctly and sorting out situations/conflicts. Being a Super Admin you were a management of the CWRP server and SUP community, you would be an admin of TeamSpeak, making changes within the server, making staff decisions, staff applications votes, roleplay application votes, and many other management jobs.

User Administrative Agreement

By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause

By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Name Here], have permission from [Head Admin+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview

Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

Due to the low amount of staff members and since I play in the AU timezone tthere are very few staff members activly avaliable to help out and sort out situations that occur. I have so much experience in staffing as stated in this application and since I am now acively playing within this community, I feel like I will be able to help out where needed. I have gotten to know many more people within the community and have had a great time treaining new players within this communtiy and JvS server. I look forward to grow within this community and meet more people and help make this community grow for the year's to come and am willing to be apart of the team to make sure the community maintains to be a fun place to play.

P.S I'm the person who only plays General Grevious​

User Permission Clause

By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Name Here], have permission from [Head Admin+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.

Neutral- Don't know you at all and when I heard someone ask about you in a TS channel nobody had any idea who you were either. I'm also nitpicking here and pointing out you forgot to fill out the quoted information above. You probably also should have put down your final position only for your Staffing experience because putting every position makes it seem like you were Staff for multiple servers as opposed to just Superior Servers. Mainly just get better known first and then I'll change my vote.

Luna

VIP
User Permission Clause

every1 was given perms I think

Arc

Neutral, good app but be consistent for longer than 2-3 weeks, havent seen you enough

Prestige

Many people do not know who I am due to my unusual timezone, which is the AU timezone, at this time 9 out of 10 times there is no staff to white list the new players, help out those how have troubles and is I assume a huge factor why it is considered the downtime of the server. If new players cannot be white listed during that time, the server will not have more people actively playing in that timezone. With my experience with a different community, staffing and managing it, I feel as if I will be able to attend to those who need staff help with my staffing experience and knowledge within this server. Thank you for those whho took the time to read my application and this post.

Cheers,
Prestige.

Last edited:

Moxxi

Founder
denied for now try to get more well known with members of the community and apply again in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.