Your steamID:STEAM_0:1:202362104
Your current rank:gold-vip
Amount of Warns:active warnings 0 total warnings 18

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for:any kind of staff i dont mind
Total time with the community (months):approximately 2 years or so
Current level within the server: after lvl wipe whit the server update 51

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.):can't say im still in school
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.):can't say i have work and everyother
Saturday im gone so idk i am online when i can atleast i try to be online whenever i can but for your information my time zone is (CET) cause i live in europ the netherlands and means i will be online when other staff might not be

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s):dont know anymore
Position(s):admin,moderator,superadmin
Time as position(s):around 6 months every rank i think
Brief overview of the position(s):
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [luc coolen/real name btw], have permission from [Head Admin+/
eeGirl Princessie#4030] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X] proof of permission:
eeGirlToday at 1:21 AM

@everyone We need more staff to helpout, so nows a good time to make an application. If you make an application just put that you have my permission (caitlyn.) you guys got my permission for a week. We also need gamemasters!

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):i am not more qualified then other players they might have better experians and i just want to help the server and i have matured a lot the last few years and there by i became better as a person but also better as a help to other players and thats why i want to apply for staff to help the server and everyone playing on it to give everyone a nice,fun,awesome,controled playing experiance and help them out if they have anny problems.

thank you for your time.

Yours sincerely,

luc coolen/progamerluc/TGI Jedi Knight luc.

Last edited:
-1 you're very needy and constantly need attention, people ask you to stop @ ing them and you keep doing it. you also freak out when people simply dont reply within 5 minutes. You also literally said you cant play ever
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.):can't say im still in school
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.):can't say i have work and everyother
there are also many many many grammatical errors idk if english is a second language but still...

progamerluc

-1 you're very needy and constantly need attention, people ask you to stop @ ing them and you keep doing it. you also freak out when people simply dont reply within 5 minutes. You also literally said you cant play ever

there are also many many many grammatical errors idk if english is a second language but still...
thx for ur feedback and i would just like to say that im not needy and attention is not true and that im never on is not true im on right now and that i never have exact times that im online so that not true either and i just started to work on the fact that i use to many @'s and i dont freak out its just that i sometimes need some awnsers so i can use that info and btw im dutch and have dyslexia and leard english my self so dont judge please but thx for the feedback

neutral. im going to keep my vote for now until I see some improvements from you, you aren't that fit for staff but I think that anyone can change if given the right environment. But until I see you stepping up more and doing more im going to stay neutral

progamerluc

neutral. im going to keep my vote for now until I see some improvements from you, you aren't that fit for staff but I think that anyone can change if given the right environment. But until I see you stepping up more and doing more im going to stay neutral
thank u sir

Hound

-1 You act like a bloody idiot mate and you couldn’t even bother checking for grammatical errors and this application is worse then half assed, first tip improve your behaviour and second when you write an application put thought and reasoning into it

-1 In the past few days I've been around some Staff members in TeamSpeak who constantly complain about how much you ask for very simple stuff and how much you @them in the Discord for little to no reason. I've also heard that when you're told something you usually have a problem listening to it or even acknowledging it, so that'll be a big problem if you're Staff because you won't listen to the situation or you may even forget something really basic. I don't really know how to tell you to improve except pay more attention I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.