Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:118767427
Your current rank: G-VIP
Amount of Warns: 2 (old)

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: T-Mod
Total time with the community (months): Not sure but over 6 months
Current level within the server: 190

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 3:30 am - 9:00 pm PST
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Whenever I wake up and want to sleep

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): n/a
Position(s): n/a
Time as position(s): n/a
Brief overview of the position(s): n/a
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Rapid], have permission from [Shepard] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I have heard around that I have been an abusive GM but I do not remember any of this as I have lost most of my memory from a car crash, but I for sure can say that if this happened I have changed and I am no longer like this. I have been on the server for a while but I did leave the server for 6 months because of the car crash and personal issues that needed to be resolved but I am now getting back into the server. Now that that's out of the way lets get to why I would be good for staff, even though I don't have any previous administrative experience there is always room to learn and start fresh. Some people know me but I don't think many people do which I plan on changing through the course of this application, I plan on getting to know more people and having a lot more fun on the server. Personally, I think I would be mature to be staff on the server because I am able to keep my calm if need and I am able to know what's right and wrong when it comes to staff sits and the server rules. For me being staff mean being able to help the community out in any way you can which is something I plan on doing if I become a staff. I have also noticed when it's late there isn't many staff on and when people need help with whitelist and stuff no one is there to help. I also want to state that I know I have been mingy every now and then but that's because there's usually nothing to do, but if I become stuff this will stop. I just want to thank you all for reading my application and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Dryles

VIP
+1. Rapid is a great guy who knows what he's doing. He's level 190 which means he has at least SOME playtime on the community unlike other candidates. I've never seen him minge around and seems to take the server seriously.

+1 He definitely has some play time on the server and has been in the community for quite some time and I think that we all have to start somewhere for staff experience.

P

Pallox

-1 you really havnt been back long enough for me to tell that you have changed from spawning yourself in artifacts and being extremely abusive as a GM

-1 I feel like u shud put a lil more time on the server before u make this app. I understand that u were in a car accident (and i hope u r doin well), i feel like u shud put yourself out a lil more considering that u had to take time off from this server due to unfortunate circumstances. I do support your app to a degree, but for now u shud try to be more well known to the community

Okeas

VIP
Neutral, I haven't seen you one before I took a break from the server, I think you should spend some more time before becoming a T-Mod. Instead of hoping to get accepted then get known in the community/learn about it, I'd suggested to become known before applying.

Neutral, I haven't seen you one before I took a break from the server, I think you should spend some more time before becoming a T-Mod. Instead of hoping to get accepted then get known in the community/learn about it, I'd suggested to become known before applying.
I am decently known on the server, there are new faces which I hope to get to know better and I do know the community a lot and don't really need to learn more about it, but thank you for the feedback :)

+1 for now, I barely know you and have a few experience with you, but not too many. If I see you more, I'll be sure to change my +1 to whatever is necessary. My only concern is what everyone else is referring to as you being an abusive GM. If this is true, I really do hope you've changed as that could cause a lot of issues.