Rdes Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tupac

-1 Homie, 24 warns. At some point you just gotta realize that you're doing something wrong and take a break. There's no way you are gonna be able to justify 24 warns. Its not as if people come up to you and warn you for no good reason. I don't think that it should be a Perma, but I do think that it should be a considerable time away from the server.

Turtle

VIP
Wait a few days before attempting a ban appeal. You cannot change your mindset in the limited amount of time you have waited. You do get unnecessary hate but then again, this is more of a mature type server and not really a place for someone your age, in my opinion. I don't believe you're mature enough to handle it most of the time. It's literally HARD to get any warns, and you manage to do it with ease. Take some time to actually think about what you want out of this server. If it's just to disobey the rules and mess around, rethink your appeal here.

Being a kid is no excuse, Ben and I are both teens. Do I get warned? Nope. I mean Ben is even an admin, therefore having 24 warns is way too much. That means you have been in 24 sits, and that's just noted warns, not even counting verbal warns.

If I am correct, it is 30 warns to for a permanent ban, not 24. Perhaps if he REALLY thinks he can change then give the kid a second chance (Shorten his ban to a time amount not permanent) I mean, we did ban Anzati and then unban him at a later date.

If I am correct, it is 30 warns to for a permanent ban, not 24. Perhaps if he REALLY thinks he can change then give the kid a second chance (Shorten his ban to a time amount not permanent) I mean, we did ban Anzati and then unban him at a later date.
Shepard said 25-30 is a perma ban and mine was 22 because im special.
-1 to RDE, 24 is too much I knew what I was doing wrong you said that you didnt care about warns to Whiskey or Croc whatever.

Rde Ren

Shepard said 25-30 is a perma ban and mine was 22 because im special.
-1 to RDE, 24 is too much I knew what I was doing wrong you said that you didnt care about warns to Whiskey or Croc whatever.
i never said that thats a lie anzati

Tubbs

@spectre @anzati how many warns do you have, how many verbals, and how many removed The Rule is Thirty I don't get the debate here.

Tubbs

rde legit said he didnt care about warns. me and spectres warns are either memes or on accident so hush child
You legit advertised other servers whall you were banned, changed peoples docs and made them advertise another server, tampered with my docs, and 99% Of your warns are serious

Last edited:
You legit advertised other servers whall you were banned, changed peoples docs and made them advertise another server, tampered with my docs, and 99% Of your warns are serious
Never advertised I told other people not to because it was disrespectful and scummy
I only ever deleted MY docs because I OWNED THEM not the people who copied them.
I have only edited your docs once on accident and you ALREADY BITCHED AT ME FOR IT
and 99% of my warns arnt serious. When i've got 2 warns the same hour from Moxxi for RDM because he kept punching me.... Ok then foss keep believing wikipedia

Rde Ren

btw I got a warn removed that wasn't removed so 23 and then another one wich will probably be removed so 22

Status
Not open for further replies.