Rdes crystal rework even though im banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rde Ren

Crystal Type - Legendary
Crystal Old Name - Flames of Dawn
Crystal Name - Cursed Crusader
Crystal Description - This tiny pyramid-shaped crystal is opaque rose pink in color, when ignited is a red hot blade that can cut through anything.
Crystal Effect - standard
Crystal Inner - Pervasive
Crystal Color (RGB) - 255,134,134
Inner Color (RGB) - 95.3,3
Is this paid for? - yes rework
Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:186748471

Just wait until you’re unbanned, no need to make whiskey do extra work if you aren’t even confirmed to ever be unbanned

Estrella

Your crystal needs to be taken out of the server since you are banned anyways to decrease buffer flow. It’s not cool to be so confident you will be unbanned also.

He’s basically assuming he’s going to have everything go his way.
Yup, he tried to do the same thing with his idle fix I believe, this is the issue with unbanned people after perma, is that now we have rde who is expecting an extra chance.

Rde Ren

Whenever I do something you guys make it a big deal and it's pretty annoying. like im not saying im gonna be unbanned right now because I want a rework for if I ever get unbanned. your acting like I think im entitled to an unban lmao

Whenever I do something you guys make it a big deal and it's pretty annoying. like im not saying im gonna be unbanned right now because I want a rework for if I ever get unbanned. your acting like I think im entitled to an unban lmao
When you get unbanned, then you can talk about reworking a crystal. What if dragonflame just showed up asking for a CC rework, do you think Whiskey would do it?

Okeas

VIP
You say this, then right before you said this....
ummmm. Im not expecting to be unbanned right away.
Just remember, 30 warns and 4 perma bans

Status
Not open for further replies.