Rdes goodbye

DannyB

VIP
Well, cya my dude, I didn't really like you from when I first met you but I am not gonna hold a grudge against you, you may have some bad stuff but I honestly hope you return one day.

Dryles

VIP
Not really a part of this community anymore, but, RDE, we all have our ups and downs, but in the end, you always tried to have fun. You're a good kid, don't change who you are, just stick to it. Sad to see you go.

Finally, I made it onto a fucking list! But really RDE I think if you were to mature a little more and learn to not take things as seriously I would love to see you back but like I said at first and what I am gonna say now is to take a break, mature up, come back to the server with a fresh attitude and just try your hardest to be cool with other players, follow the rules and have a fun time I hope you apply when you think you have changed for the best.

Dryles

VIP
Finally, I made it onto a fucking list! But really RDE I think if you were to mature a little more and learn to not take things as seriously I would love to see you back but like I said at first and what I am gonna say now is to take a break, mature up, come back to the server with a fresh attitude and just try your hardest to be cool with other players, follow the rules and have a fun time I hope you apply when you think you have changed for the best.
He's right, I've done the same thing. I probably shouldn't have come back the 2nd time, I wasn't ready. People are hard on kids on the internet, that's a fact. Gotta learn to just stick through it, but in your case, I get why you're quitting. You've always had attackers and haters and that's just how life is. Hope to see you again some day man, farewell.

He's right, I've done the same thing. I probably shouldn't have come back the 2nd time, I wasn't ready. People are hard on kids on the internet, that's a fact. Gotta learn to just stick through it, but in your case, I get why you're quitting. You've always had attackers and haters and that's just how life is. Hope to see you again some day man, farewell.
Gotta agree with Dryles here. It does not matter about age, it matters about how old you sound. I'm going to turn 16 in 15 days. But people still tease me about sounding young. I try to play it off but after a year or if this. I'm starting to snap at people about it. Like Tubbs, faerie, Dwayne, etc. I know it's hard Rde, you are not the only one. Hang in there bud.

-Jacob

Shade Tano

Gotta agree with Dryles here. It does not matter about age, it matters about how old you sound. I'm going to turn 16 in 15 days. But people still tease me about sounding young. I try to play it off but after a year or if this. I'm starting to snap at people about it. Like Tubbs, faerie, Dwayne, etc. I know it's hard Rde, you are not the only one. Hang in there bud.

-Jacob
I can agree with that some people say my voice sounds sexy or I sound like a retarded seal but honestly I thought you always had a cute voice or you can just drink lean and get a super deep voice (don’t recommend)

Sauron

Jeez just to think when this kid first joined Sith when the Great Moxxi reigned we were going to give you emp as a meme. Not gonna miss you at all but stay safe kid it takes a lot to get 30+ warns. If you never come back here's a life lesson always open your on drink and if shes been drinking its always a no no matter what