Rde Ren

Steam Name: Jerr
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:186748471
CC Name: Initiate Rde
Current names/ranks on the server: initiate, apprentice, ee captain
Level: 150
Number of warns (active/total): 0 active 22 total
Time on Server (approx): about 1 year and a half

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: To understand the gray Jedi you must understand the extremes and goals of both sides of the force. The sith are obsessed with power, emotion, and wish to cause chaos. While the sith are allowed to study the light side and use it they are conflicted and confused to what it is. for the Jedi, the dark side is restricted because they know how addicting and intoxicating it is and they fear that even the best Jedi could turn if they used it at all, even though the Jedi show themselves as masters of control. the gray Jedi have the control that even the most skilled Jedi don't, they can channel the dark side and not fall into the darkness nor the light, they simply fall in a grey middle as masters of balance and control with the power and knowledge they own. A gray is a master of balance and a neutral force that is meant to balance the galaxy.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: My goals as a grey is to better myself. I want to see the war from a different perspective and want to understand the sides as someone not blinded by the side I am on. I want to be neutral to the planets and learn about both sides of the force and use them without being held back by any rules constricting me from learning. Sorry if this is short this is just what I want to do as a gray Jedi.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I have given a lot of time to the server and have met many people, friends, and enemies. I have been in all the factions and had a role in each one of them. I have done all I can and I could and want to be neutral. I have changed since I got unbanned and will be a good member of the community. I have been told I would be good for gray so I at least want a chance to do it. I have played reborn for a long time and seen people become grey and think that I want to be grey too. Please give me a shot I will prove I am a good member of the community and will be a good grey.

Last edited:
-1 im sorry but you're not the type of person to go for gray, and you dont have 2 years on the server, boyo i remember when you joined and i have barely 1 year, dont be lying, also also i belive you have more than 3 warns in the past 2 months

Cosmiverse

+1 Even though he does get hate, he learns from his mistakes (somewhat) quickly and atones for them. He deserves a shot at this, hell it could even be a learning experience.

+1, honestly, in the nicest way possible, factions really arent for you RDE, I belive grey would be the best fit for him

Obibo

VIP
+1 rde deserves a chance, hes tried every other faction and it wasn't for him, let him give this a try

Status
Not open for further replies.