Reborn Dev Blog

Maven

VIP
Many indie game developers, and larger ones, will often take awhile when developing their games, code, and other resources their community relates to. Sometimes games can take years before they are even alpha tested. And surprisingly enough, the community is able to be patient and excited. I think for the whole 4.0 patch, or any in the future, there could be a public area where all members of Reborn can check and see what is being worked on, what has been finished, sneak peaks of new updates before releases to create more hype and influx in the server's population by doing so, and generally being transparent to the community while we all go through lengthy wait times for new updates. Even a road-map would be something I'm sure everyone would enjoy. Just an idea for the future, which we all look forward to.

Discord polishing. Over the years Discord has had some pretty nice changes regarding to community organization and management. The official Reborn discord, to me, is a very quick and easy way to contact staff. I would even go as far as to safely assume 70% of the current Reborn community uses Discord daily. So, touching on the Discord would be an idea worth working on. Creating a user-friendly experience with the main Discord is something I've personally wanted for awhile. Consider working on new Discord art, creating a welcome channel, display all official Reborn servers (Organizations), encourage members to use both Discord, and Teamspeak, add some cool bots, create a desire for the non-TS users to engage in the Discord instead.

All my suggestions, thanks!