Reborn Gaming Ideas

Oil

VIP
EE would have more low players if it was free, also if we delete EE we will just go take over sith. Find a 2nd Head GM or a good SGM because fives in on LOA doing lawyer things.

Last edited:

Vethar

VIP
I have been suggesting remove GVIP for the EE for like 3 months... I don’t believe it will happen lol.

I believe the EE should be level based at 100. So anyone who hits 100 can call staff and get the whitelist. But gold vip is a skip for this. This would bring in more players and the EE would have a steady player base.

Thrukan

New IT models, RT Models look fantastic, IT Models look like they have the same pixels as a minecraft dirt block
New Trooper skill trees to so more eyes are attracted to troopers ( some listed below for new skill trees )
There are lore classes for Force users such as Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker but there is no Trooper lore classes. Just CC.
*NEW* Trooper Skill Tree Suggestion : New skill trees such as... Blade Enthusiest ( Focused around blades ) | Medic ( Focused around healing for those players who strictly heal ) |
*OLD* Trooper Skill Tree Suggestion : Marksman Tree to be fixed to have lower HP but much more damaging rifles | Marksman Tree have a active camoflage swep of some sort at max level | Commando needs more explosives | Carbineer needs more diversity | More things need to be purchased with less points ( In some skill trees it costs 10 skill points just to have an increase of 250 HP ) There needs to be more things to buy with less points so we don't end up at the end up at level 250 with a lot of extra skill points. There is a lot of things that need to be done to fix troopers.
if there is going to be a contiuation of these skill trees with the huge jump from 1 skill tree purchase to another we need 1 tree that is suitable for players under level 100, Troopers that are just starting out in the game. Maybe a Basic Rifleman tree.
MAKE TROOPERS UNWHITELISTED. MAKE IT SO ANYONE CAN PLAY TO INCREASE PLAYERBASE.

New IT models, RT Models look fantastic, IT Models look like they have the same pixels as a minecraft dirt block
New Trooper skill trees to so more eyes are attracted to troopers ( some listed below for new skill trees )
There are lore classes for Force users such as Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker but there is no Trooper lore classes. Just CC.
*NEW* Trooper Skill Tree Suggestion : New skill trees such as... Blade Enthusiest ( Focused around blades ) | Medic ( Focused around healing for those players who strictly heal ) |
*OLD* Trooper Skill Tree Suggestion : Marksman Tree to be fixed to have lower HP but much more damaging rifles | Marksman Tree have a active camoflage swep of some sort at max level | Commando needs more explosives | Carbineer needs more diversity | More things need to be purchased with less points ( In some skill trees it costs 10 skill points just to have an increase of 250 HP ) There needs to be more things to buy with less points so we don't end up at the end up at level 250 with a lot of extra skill points. There is a lot of things that need to be done to fix troopers.
if there is going to be a contiuation of these skill trees with the huge jump from 1 skill tree purchase to another we need 1 tree that is suitable for players under level 100, Troopers that are just starting out in the game. Maybe a Basic Rifleman tree.
MAKE TROOPERS UNWHITELISTED. MAKE IT SO ANYONE CAN PLAY TO INCREASE PLAYERBASE.
Anybody CAN play trooper, they'd just have to leave their jedi life. People who want to main it, can freely main it.

As for the rest of the suggestions, I think they're all good except for the hero troopers. Troopers already have CC's, I feel like that's enough.

Thrukan

As for the rest of the suggestions, I think they're all good except for the hero troopers. Troopers already have CC's, I feel like that's enough.

Understandable, I just wanted to make this forum post to pitch a couple ideas for troopers.

Pallox

VIP
Remove guns and EE, troopers are gay and permanent should be permanent *Definitly not pointing at anyone*