Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for:
Total time with the community (months): like 18 months
Current level within the server: 255

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 3pm-10pm
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 9am-9am

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): PrimeMC(it was a Minecraft server)
Position(s): Admin
Time as position(s): 2 months
Brief overview of the position(s):I kinda just made it so people weren’t breaking rules and stuff it was a Minecraft server.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[ X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Redicule], have permission from [Shepard] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[ X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): Hello as many of you know my name is Redicule or Jake, I’ve played the server consistently for around 18 months with about a one month break in there. I know at one point I was considered a minge on Reborn, when I first started playing I took this as just a place to fuck around but as I’ve played I’ve realized how much of a family this place is to me and so many different people. I feel I have changed and I want to help make Reborn the best place possible for all players. I believe I can make a good staff and would always take sits to assist players as they need as they progress through their journey on Reborn. I can not convince any of you either way but if you do chose to support me I will not disappoint you.

-3 I have nothing against you, you are a fun guy but you are pretty mingy and you just don't seem to take anything seriously. If you really want staff try and show it get active, try and show everyone that this is not just a meme. Also with your past and how you lied about your age really looked bad to me.

EDIT: Sorry for the last -3 thought this was a meme but it's not so here is my serious answer.

Last edited:

Moxxi

Founder
with your past of not taking things serious and being kinda toxic/mingy in general i dont really see you as a good fit for the staff team we are trying to build

Moxxi

Founder
theres only enough time in the day and idk about u i dont really set much time aside to hang out with people that talk shit about me in the past and kinda generally harass me for no reason

-1 You've only recently come back to the server, and you haven't been very active when playing either I see you for maybe 1 or 2 hours. Boost your activity a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.