Ingame Name(s) - Red, R3D, DT CMDR Red
Server Playtime - 2 Weeks+
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 5,209 hrs
Warn Count - 0
Age - 19

Relevant Experience
Servers - Triton RP(2018-2023)

Positions - Super Admin(TNRP)
Responsibilities - As a super admin, my responsibilities included conducting sits, overseeing staff management, organizing staff meetings, and handling critical matters such as donation errors or permanent bans for severe exploitation.

Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application?
I believe the community should support my staff application due to my extensive tenure as a member of the reborn community and my seamless collaboration with owners, staff members, and game masters. Overall, I am confident that I would make a valuable addition to the staff team at Reborn Gaming.

What makes you more qualified than other players?
I am confident that I possess greater qualifications than other players, given my substantial experience in staffing, adept handling of various situations, and commitment to ensuring fairness in outcomes. Moreover, I exhibit exceptional levels of patience, maturity, and equanimity, setting me apart from the average player.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation?
My foremost objective is to ensure strict adherence to rules while maintaining an unbiased approach when resolving conflicts between players, thus guaranteeing fair and just outcomes for all involved. Additionally, I strive to keep players content and satisfied, contributing to their overall enjoyment of the server experience.

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff?
I opted for this server due to my familiarity with its gameplay and community. Currently, this Gmod server holds the majority of my recent playtime, and I am eager to contribute beyond just 3D modeling by providing additional assistance.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[Red]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [Super Admin+] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[Red]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.