Steam Name - Reph
Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:192128182
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - Reph LT/Apprentice
Server Playtime - 3 days 3 hours
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 4809 Hours
Warn Count - 0
Age - 23

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[ ]
Requires VIP

FORCE USER
[ ]
Requires VIP

CITIZEN
[ X]
Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER
[ ]
Requires VIP & Hero Character Package

QUESTIONNAIRE
Event Character roles require a good amount of knowledge of lore, server history, and current server events.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?

My interests are the rp scenarios you can create literally out of anything. Due to the server being about star wars and the galaxy, there isn't much you can claim as failrp (that isn't purposely mingey or failrp). In terms of what I like doing in star wars type roleplay, I personally like stealthy situations as well as being a sort of guard. With my time as PG previously I think that proves that, as well as being a sniper toward the end of my last playtime (I think last year).

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?
Tigs Ka

History:

Born into a high class society, being expected to constantly act a certain manner, whilst not being able to play like the other normal children. Tigs, a child of the wealthy family Ka, has been subject to strict rules and regulations their entire life (due to being that of a wealthy family). One day, seeing other kids playing when heading around tatooine on his day to day errands of trading, he has realised the amount of fun and life experience he has had, being kept away from the outside world throughout his younger years. Feeling a sense of growing anger towards his elders and family applying all of these restrictions on his younger self. Tigs, child of Ka has vowed to fight back against these rules, set by the wealthy families, and become a spy. Being a spy he can now use his reputation within the galaxy to get his own back at those who have oppressed him... for the right price of course.

What drew you to the character role you have selected?

Having described the type of stealthy roles as my favourite to play. This role really ticks all the boxes for me. Being able to sneak around each planet, maybe even double crossing people, I really feel like the amount of situations I can get into and create is endless. Personally, I'd also say that this role that I'd play would also help with the times when the server is a little more idle. Allowing for everyone to get involved in what is going on, whether it's people trying to catch me after being caught, people organising undercover deals or etc. everyone can have a bit of fun when Tigs is around.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?

Linking back to the history, Tigs just wants to be rebellious, to get back at all of the strict rules he has had to deal with in the past. With this linking to the spy story, he will not like having people put rules on his spying or conditions placed on his visit to a home planet. So who knows, he may try and steal some information to sell to whoever pays the most (from his wealthy background), to cause cause a little bit of mischief to the ones restricting him. This story will mostly roll over that same mindset throughout, however, will never become bias. Just sticking to the hatred towards rules. (even an acolyte that has had rules placed on them could ask for information on the rule setter).

ROLE QUESTIONNAIRE
Copy and answer only the questions relevant to your role.

CITIZEN
What makes your character more important than other citizens? (Why is it played by a player?)
The roleplay required is needed to be quite specific, as well as needing to be quite attentive to what is being said. As well as being a spy, you will need to be very secretive until the time is right. I personally feel like I have been fairly good with the elements required from a spy. With having been in the dark brotherhood a few years back, having that secret organisation type atmosphere, as well as being in IG/PG for the majority of my play on the server. I hear an awful lot and have had a lot of roles in finding out information on possible Overthrowing and other plots that could've caused chaos. I do also feel that my roleplay is of a high standard which is required from most of my current areas of play.

How will they stand out in a Galaxy with trillions of citizens?

What is most likely to happen is, they will get a reputation of being a spy. Most likely not being treated like a normal citizen. They will become a key player in a few roleplay situations, that may require critical pieces of knowledge being kept secret or known. There will be no other citizens acting as Tigs is even other spies that may end up having a bias. Tigs only has a bias against rules and restrictions... Just give him the money he wants and the knowledge will be found out eventually.

How can they achieve their goals in spite of the odds against them?

Most likely not being treated like a normal citizen. However, being a spy there is always a way to forge someone else's identity/name and find my way to get on planet. Or deceive someone, with the reputation of being a spy, it is unlikely people will trust me. Being able to have them trust you by seemingly working for them or having knowledge they may be interested in being given for free (even if fake), it will be easy to get around these restrictions. All of this adding to the endless possibilities of how I work my way into secure areas, figure out information or deceive people.

Last edited:
-2, I think someone running around in a roleplay scenario with the simple idea of growing up with rules and deciding to sneak around places for a living is incredibly limited. It's just a under glorified Bounty-hunter at that point. Not to mention being a unnamed Spy from no sides or academies. Along with a not-so flushed out background. While I understand citizenry are not supposed to have such a massive story, you want to be far more than a citizen.

Last edited:

rephlax

-2, I think someone running around in a roleplay scenario with the simple idea of growing up with rules and deciding to snipe people for a living is incredibly limited. It's just a under glorified Bounty-hunter at that point. Not to mention being a unnamed Spy from no sides or academies. Along with a not-so flushed out background. While I understand citizenry are not supposed to have such a massive story, you want to be far more than a citizen.
I never mentioned sniping anybody? It's a spy that doesn't like people setting in character rules against them. There is a whole lot of rp and story to come out of this character. Not a sniper in sight... The only time I have mentioned all of that is in experience on the server. Of different roles I have had that can help me to play a spy in RP

I never mentioned sniping anybody? It's a spy that doesn't like people setting in character rules against them. There is a whole lot of rp and story to come out of this character. Not a sniper in sight... The only time I have mentioned all of that is in experience on the server. Of different roles I have had that can help me to play a spy in RP
Fixed

rephlax

Mentioning all the different aspects that a spy can get into is going to take forever, it is really endless as stated. It is very much not just sneaking around. In fact sneaking can be used in a lot of other ways, other than camo'd walking past people. Such as I could 'sneak' my way into Jedi trust, with semi true information. While I would be working with another event character (when more are around) and in fact have been paid to lure the Jedi into an ambush that they gracefully walked into. Thats obviously a basic representation. But there is an awful lot that a spy can do.

Ronnie

Owner
| ACCEPTED |
I think you're a good fit for the role, and a citizen class character will be an interesting addition to the server, especially as current storylines develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.